Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: When Clans attack...

interesting

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to my knowledge, Elite Operations, Elite Academy and Wolf Brigade have repeatedly attacked clan citizens and property. As such, their flag of neutrality is no cover for them. Their names are well-known within the clans as hostiles. Thus I will not stop anyone from attacking these organizations.

Well for the record, 4 things:
    1> SF pres listed some stats about them only attacking 1 neut base. This is a 1/2 truth, perhaps they have organized 1 attack, but members of SF have been participants in at least 7 tower battles I have witnessed including one on a WB base.
    2> An earlier post listed Lessofamind as an exploiter for training rhinos to a tower fight, where have you folks been? Rhinos don't just aggro anyone standing around unless they attack them. Considering the high level clan buffers present i wouldn't think that would even be a deterant in any case.
    3> WB has never, ever, eva, eva, eva, arbritarily attacked a clan base. ALL of our planned attacks have been in retaliation to our bases being attacked. We will most certainly attack a base of any org that attacks us if it is within our members lvl ranges. That's personal. But we have never taken time to just look for a base to attack. It has always been in retaliation. So if you consider that aggressive- obviously you have a warped sense of justice.
    4> We have been contracted for base attacks by Neutrals, Clans, and Omnis. At those tower fights, we have never attacked towers, we have always been on guard duty fighting people in our level range and keepin them off the real attackers. Thats just business not personal.
    (This my good readers is how WB mercs should be viewed- being payed to pvp.)

Also I would like to point out that we have never been attacked by omni- so have had no reason to attack any omni bases. Further more, we have defended more clan bases from omni than I can count. Notable ones include Knights base in VW, Knight base in NLD, Rising Suns in Holes, Pee Wees base in Holes and in Stret, Phoenix base in Stret, and Fury base in Stret after our 2 day war with them.
    We don't hold grudges, Fury zapped our base, we zapped theirs, it was just payback (personal). Now Fury and WB have a non-aggresion pact because we helped defend their base the next day (business). So it all worked out in the end.
    We aren't anti-clan, but if you jack with us we aren't gonna roll over and take it. Sooner or later we are gonna get ya back.

You "F" with the Bull you get the horns, you "F" with the Wolf you get the fangs. (I like that)

BTW- We are still accepting contracts from all sides and factions. For efficient warriors that won't quit after being sent to reclaim, contact me for contract negotiations
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Re: interesting

Originally posted by Psimonn
    1> SF pres listed some stats about them only attacking 1 neut base. This is a 1/2 truth, perhaps they have organized 1 attack, but members of SF have been participants in at least 7 tower battles I have witnessed including one on a WB base.
    Those notices indicate battles in which we attacked a tower. We could very well have had members that just went to kill some neutrals.

We aren't anti-clan, but if you jack with us we aren't gonna roll over and take it. Sooner or later we are gonna get ya back.
    This is an empty threat. You don't have the resources to do anything of consequence. Though perhaps if all the neutral organizations merge, you can annoy us a little.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345