Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Omni-Pol in West Athen

Re: Leave or face the Consequences

Originally posted by Meister

Says vorteks the famous, who is known all over Rubi-Ka for his excellent duties in the military or outstanding service as politician of Omni-Tek.
    Thank you for the flattery, Meister, this is true that our alliance has proven efficient and now controls 15% of all omni bases.

You still seem to forget that Omni-Tek is not a country, nor a monarchy. Ross is the CEO of the local Omni-Tek branch. That does not mean that I have to agree with everything he says.
    Omni Tek is a corporation and Philip Ross is his CEO. You might not like this situation, but this is a fact. A corporation can not survive in the long if its employees dont respect MAIN guidances.

especially when he said it long before world-altering changes happened.
    Untrue, this guidance was repeated in an interview last week. “For months, Clanners have been relentlessly attacking neutral notum mining bases; Omni-Tek does not condone that. That must be crystal clear.”.

Keep in mind that the neutral base which was planted on top of an original Omni-Tek base, was obtained with force by the neutrals.
    Remember how unfairly mining equipment was shipped. Neutrals were of course served later. When you attacked, they had 2 ql 150 bases, which was not an hinderance for us. You cowardly attacked the weaker because you are weak. And as you are weak, you of course lost the facility to clanners. The excuse of retaliation might have been valid if the base was returned to their previous owner, which was not the case. This was motivated by pure greed.

Omni-Pol is hardly the source for internal conflict. If there is any at all. So far i cant see a conflict within Omni-Tek, other than short discussions with other department leaders about the question of who is responsible for what.
    Omni Pol is the only Omni organisation that was attacked by other Omni organisations on purpose, and not by mistake, not once, but several times. Why? Simply because of it s leader arrogance and political shortsighted. I fear that as long as you will lead this minor dissident corporation, your "followers" will suffer from your lack of social intelligence.

Every employee with an opinion about every topic would get a say. If Omni-Tek would operate with such a system, the corporation would have collapsed aeons ago and would have never reached its glorious size of today.
    You seem to be so shortsighted that you cant even read what you wrote at the beginning of your message, which contradicts totally what you are saying currently " That does not mean that I have to agree with everything he says."

Vorteks, if anyone is a shortsighted, then it is obviously you.
    I am not shortsighted, i am blind. I was blinded after a clan raid on my birth city (Newland) by clan forces that killed all my family and burnt my eyes for the fun of it. I would have prefered to die at that time. This blindedness forced me to develop other skills, like empathy, skills that look terribly underdeveloped by you.
    Last edited by vorteks; Jan 31st, 2003 at 10:59:03.

Omni Pol is the only Omni organisation that was attacked by other Omni organisations on purpose, and not by mistake, not once, but several times. Why? Simply because of it s leader arrogance and political shortsighted. I fear that as long as you will lead this minor dissident corporation, your "followers" will suffer from your lack of social intelligence.
    If you are referring to KFM and Shadow Syndicate with this remark, then I can tell you that these guys attacked us because they think it is a cool thing to do. The attacks on our bases by OT people had nothing to do with me.

Vorteks, to be honest, I am tired of the endless attacks on my person whenever I take the time to respond to something posted here which is in most cases untrue or taken out of context. Good day.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

There was that imposter guild that WebMD made...that was Omni vs Omni!

((and well justified too I might add!))
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234