Thread: New Arrival

New Arrival

Barbaresque steps off the shuttle just arrived from Earth and takes a look around. Everywhere he looks people are running from place to place, all armed to the teeth. "Looks more like an armed camp than a corporate outpost" he sighs to himself. Shaking his head in resignation he starts making his way to Omni HQ for his duty assignment, his movements awkward as he adjusts himself to his ponderous new Atrox body.

*OOC*

((Hello, I'm new to AO and was hoping to get into the RP community, but the few times I've tried RPing in the game I get some crosseyed looks. I play on Atlantean server, lvl 16 atrox adventurer. I hope to see some of you in game . ))

((Welcome aboard, Barbaresque!))
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Welcome to Rubi-ka....a shame you serve the Corporation but I wish you the best of luck in getting adjusted to life here.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

[Welcome and hello. Good luck in finding additional RPers... I take from your post that you are Omni aligned, so you should probably try looking for some of the Omni names from this board. Many of them, I think, can often be found in the Rompa Bar in the northeast section of Omni Entertainment.

If you feel you aren't having much luck meeting people or getting around, or have questions, feel free to send me a /tell in-game. My primary character is, however, a Clanner so I doubt you'll see her around much in the South.]
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Welcome to Rubi Ka!
    Nevver gives a goofy salute, something she is clearly not used to doing.
    You'll find a rather diverse collection of people here.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

* waves at Barbaresque * Welcome to Rubi-Ka.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Welcome to RubiKa! Like Vix, Jynne, and Tarryk, I'm a clanner from up north.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

((OOC))

Welcome! Im not quite as new as you are, but new just the same. You have stumbled into an extreemly helpful and friendly bunch of people here.

((IC))

Greetings, Barbaresque. My name is Bliqz. I "work" as an agent. there are many times that I need services of professions other than my own..I have found it useful in the past to encourage up and coming citizens...One good turn deserves annother if you take my meaning. Drop me a com some time, perhaps we will cross paths.

((OOC))

Im leveling just ahead of you, perhaps I can give you some found gear and nanos and such...Are you Pistols or swords?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

((Thanks for the warm welcome all . And I hope you clanners don't take it personally if I someday kill you ;p

--edit--Bliqz just posted while I was. I use pistols ))

Talking

(/OOC)

Hi there my lost friend... Im new too!!! Well maybe not new, but just a guy who RP's too 'realistically' some times, and err have too many alternate characters :/ Send either me or Greenie01 a tell if you want to chill out, and if im not levelling like a Single minded crazed Nutter, I'll hook up with you.

Meanwhile, enjoy killing Clan- Err I mean Monsters and all that And try Roompas in Omni Ent, Reets Retreat in Stret West Bank at most nights. You'll find plenty of nice people here

(OOC)
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

Don't apologize... an enemy in a fighting area is always begging to be killed... fighting is life here, for most of us.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Welcome m'friend, welcome to good ol' Ka... ya'll see, workin' fer OT is one o' the best things dat could happen in yer life! ^_^
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Greetings Barbaresque, feel free to contact me if your looking for work, and if your lucky, I might be able to provide you with some.
    I quested all the way to Penumbra, and I didn't even get a lousy t-shirt.

hugs Barbaresque, welcome to Rubi-Ka. Hope you have as good a time here as I do, even if you do work for the side that seems to want to have a "chat" with me in a small room, possibly involving drugs and electrodes

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Talking Greetings from Merryman

*From a darkened corner, a lithe figure staggers into view, bearing a bottle of Hit Floor Jack*

Welcome to Rubi-Ka....
    Come an' have a drink wi' me some time...

*With a grin, he presses the bottle into the big Atrox' hands*

Consider it on the house...

*Coughing, he staggers off*