Although the circumstances are a bit sad, seeing so many official forums go, it will not be the end of RP in AO. Instead, look forward and don't give up. The roleplaying is made by the people, not by the forums.

Since this forum here will be closed coming Wednesday, i would like to invite you to come to the AO Stratics forums. All forums you can currently find here, have a counterpart on AO Stratics, so a move should be fairly easily done. Registration requires a username, a password which you chose and an email address, in case you forget your password and need to have it sent to you or for thread notification, if you chose to have it enabled. You will not receive any spam from Stratics nor will your data be given to anyone, like other people falsely claim networks like Stratics to do.

At this time, the AO Stratics forums only have 1 roleplaying forum (conveniently named Role-Playing ) but future additions of RP forums can be made, depending on the need of such forums. For any suggestions, please feel free to email me at meister@stratics.com

News reports on the mainsite can easily be done from roleplaying posts on our RP forum, thus posting there would make it a lot easier for our staff to find things to post about. So if you need people to attend your event or party, feel free to drop a thread in our RP forum and we will see it.

I hope to see you over at the AO Stratics forums in the future, as naturally, that is the place where I will be found