Thread: NPCs wanted

NPCs wanted - updated 1/14

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF UNITY OF THE ROSE, STOP READING NOW.
    === 1/14
    Many of the original spots have been filled. The 2 Omni scientist roles are still up in the air though. There are some more clan roles too if anyone is interested. Basically I need some clan thugs level>40 that are willing to participate in some RP that will also involve some PvP. Basically, they will be a small crime organization. If there are any clan guilds that like to RP and that already fit this description, then this might be the job for you! =)

6. Mad scientist bent on vengeance and destruction. (omni prefered, engineer/nt prefered, reasonable level prefered). Major recurring role.
    7. Omni neurologist. Perhaps an Omni guard to assist in this RP. One time event.
    8. Clan ruffians. Level >40. Also need a boss for the ruffians. Might be recurring roles.

=== 12/26
    Hiya. I have developed a sequence of small roleplaying scenarios and need NPCs to move the story forward. Some of these roles are one-shots, but most involve multiple appearances. There is always the chance thay any role will be expanded. I write these roles as NPCs because I don't have anyone in mind to play them. On the other hand, my preference would be to have the roles filled by PCs who can weave the events into their own personal storylines.

If you are interested in any of these roles, please send Szentasha or Syntasha a tell, or send me an email at szentasha@darksphere.com. There is also a potential opportunity for cooperative story writing -- read below. Thanks.

1. Concerned sister who cares for brother with mental disorder. (clan) 2+ scenes.
    2. Brother with mental disorder. Must be able to leet speak. (clan, hopefully same race as sister) 2+ scenes.
    3. Quirky old man. Lives alone in wilderness. (any side) 1 scene.
    4. Unsympathetic scientist/physician. (clan, doc prefered). 1 scene.
    5. Old wisened sabertooth mystic. (any side, preferably can self-cast grinning hunter). Minor recurring role.
    6. Mad scientist bent on vengeance and destruction. (omni prefered, engineer/nt prefered, reasonable level prefered). Major recurring role.

The mad scientist role is a major focus of the storyline. I need someone who is really into assuming the role and will bring their own creativity to bear on it. Also, this character will become involved with an Omni org with their own goals and motivations. I am begining talks with one Omni individual about this, but its not a done deal yet. What I am looking for is a storywriter for an Omni org who wants to write stories in parralel with my story where the scientist is the point at which the stories overlap. It will involve an interaction of our guild members. And it doesn't require the Omni org to be 'evil' .. just corporate. This person should have the time and motivation to do this for the benefit of their own organization and hopefully have some experience running/writing RP events.

No one RPs to get rich, but my org enjoys being able to offer a small amount of money to individuals for participating in our events as an NPC. Our base tip is 200k per character per scene.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by Szentasha; Jan 14th, 2003 at 22:34:03.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

No one gets rich off RP....pfft talk to the people who give me information...they should have a small fortune saved by now
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

OOH! I want to be a mad scientist!
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

I might drop you a note when I get my computer reassembled in a few days.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Question Just One Question

I am definately intrigued by some of your ideas here. However, I'd just like to know what timezone most of your storyline will be running in. Coming from down-under means that I miss a lot of people, and this might make things difficult.
    If you'd like to give me a shot, try /telling either Merryman or Gangrel.
    Thanks for your time...

Smile ...

Our guild is mostly US with some members in Europe. Given this, many of our events will be during US weekday evening times, but we will also have smoe events during the weekend so our European members can participate. Thanks for your interest.
    - Szentasha

Talking Hm!

Sounds intresting, My char is a female solitus Omni, on Rimor, I'd really like to signup, I would play the parts real well =) I'm a good actor.. Unfortunatly I provide enough drama on my own, But I wouldn't mind Roleplaying

-Taylek
    -Level 23 Sword Wielding Enforcer

O ya

oh yea, My guy has some scary looking armor too =) So the mad scientist would be cool to play.. I dont see what else a solitus enforcer omni could do.. Unless you have anything to add..

-Taylek
    -Level 23 Sword Wielding Enforcer

Smile ...

I'm sorry we are in Atlantean. But of course if you wanted to start a char over here to participate that should work. We should meet to discuss it if you are interested.
    - Szentasha

Posted to my forums. Maybe one of my people will help...we shall see. *hugs*

Oh, and you might want to ask Boglwe's guild too.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

well, I can give you a hand, if you need me, look me up ingame
    Malik "Zharatziel" Ashwell

- Freelancer - NT (AO hard mode on)

Smile Updated info

For an update look at the edited first post. Here is the basic info though:

7. Omni neurologist. Perhaps an Omni guard to assist in this RP. One time event.
    8. Clan ruffians. Level >40. Also need a boss for the ruffians. Might be recurring roles.

Still meaning to contact Charles and Zharatziel in game ..
    - Szentasha

Smile Any thugs out there?

*bump*

Aren't there any thugs out there that want to roleplay?
    - Szentasha

I have a level 38 Enforcer if you want him...

Szentasha,

Posted your request on RUR and THM's forums. I'd love to be able to help directly, but am already somewhat overcommitted as things are. Good luck!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Glad one of my guys took you up on the offer. i'll be sure to tell him you thought he did a great job.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.