Thread: Interesting Anniversary

Interesting Anniversary

It seems as if Valaik and Bonefish aren't the only two marking milestones on Rubi-Ka this year (and happy birthday to both of you, by the way).

The Atrox breed is, as of this year, a whopping 750 years old!

Happy 3/4 of a millenia anniversary to our neutered tank friends.

And how much is the price of tea in China?
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Originally posted by Templus
    And how much is the price of tea in China?
    No, I believe the question you were seeking to ask is "And what does this have to with the price of tea in China?", in which case, I would posit that the development and production of the Atrox in mass quantities at a relatively low fixed cost decreases tea manufacturers' variable labour costs, thereby reducing the marginal cost of production and reducing price.

But, because it's you General, I'll make a note in my files not to commemorate any Opifex anniversaries.

Being the typical lawyer you are you have to second guess what people say and read too far into it.....I simply wanted to know what the price of tea is in china!

But, because it's you General, I'll make a note in my files not to commemorate any Opifex anniversaries.

Well that is fine..but but im not to concerned with the Opifex anniversary. I was part of the Uber Opifex breed created by Omni Tek (im number 42 out if 100, its even tatooed on my right hip)

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Being the typical lawyer you are you have to second guess what people say and read too far into it.....
    Hehehehe....yeah! And you know you love it, General.

I was part of the Uber Opifex breed created by Omni Tek (im number 42 out if 100, its even tatooed on my right hip)
    Actually General, that tatoo is.....well.....nevermind.

/me remembers all of the empty bottles of l33t piss and the official Omni-Tek "Do-it-Yourself Home Tatoo Kit" that he woke up to that morning.....

Originally posted by Alamexis

Hehehehe....yeah! And you know you love it, General.

Actually General, that tatoo is.....well.....nevermind.

/me remembers all of the empty bottles of l33t piss and the official Omni-Tek "Do-it-Yourself Home Tatoo Kit" that he woke up to that morning.....
    I dont drink nor plan to..so it must have been some lesser Opifex you got drunk and tatooed

Malcom, is there something that you're not telling me?
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Originally posted by Lesentia
    Malcom, is there something that you're not telling me?
    /me sighs

Yes, Randa, there is...you see, one night last year a whole bunch of us decided to fill the General's first aid kits with 150-proof rum laced with a hint of muscle relaxants...once that tatoo kit came out we just had to use it...but that's all that happened...just a regular, ordinary, plain, typical night at Rompa Bar!

Hmm thats odd.....That means you druged a officer of Omni Tek. But im sure someone who has thier law degree and thier law licence on the line would never do that...So like I said Mr Age who was the lesser Opifex you did this to...I would hate to drum up charges on you.

Hmmm, I wonder if she still uses them?

Lesentia smiles evily.

Lesentia looks around for someone that has first-aid kits on them.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Hmm thats odd.....That means you druged a officer of Omni Tek. But im sure someone who has thier law degree and thier law licence on the line would never do that...So like I said Mr Age who was the lesser Opifex you did this to...I would hate to drum up charges on you.
    /me reads Templus' statement

No....must...fight urge....not to.....be all lawyerish.....

/me re-reads Templus' statement

Awwwwww screw fighting it, it's too festive a day not to take this shot....

/me stands up, adjusts his tie and looks at Templus

So General, if, by my confessing to the actual performance of this act, you are thereby and therefor given rise to "drum up charges" against me, you thereby admit that this act did indeed occur, and that the tatoo on your right hip did in fact become embedded thereupon by my hand, correct? If this is indeed the case, General, and this act, by your own admission, did indeed occur, I can only say one thing:

Who 0wnz j00?

Talking Nyah nyah!

Originally posted by Alamexis

Who 0wnz j00?

Nicely put, Alamexis, though I still prefer my "stick-out-tongue" technique during my own closing arguments. ^_^

-Blackpetal

Dont be to scared when the big atroxes in black armor come and get you Mr Page..they are only there to help you

No need to turn the hounds loose on their anniversary, General Pierce. It was only in the spirit of good fun.

Malcom Alamexis Age hereby represents and warrants that all accounts depicting or relating to interactions involving himself, General Pierce and a tatoo kit are entirely false and untrue, and are in no way to be quoted or represented as "fact" or anything approximate thereto.

Im glad you saw things my way Mr Age..

now why dont you go out and throw something at Nevver and make fun of her big fat arse for ol times sake.