Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone remember earth?

I heard this planet has oceans when Shadowlands zone is opened. I don't miss Earth.....I HATE THE EARTH! SO MANY BAD MEMORIES! I've had 90 people in my family and I know die on Earth!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

I've heard tales of the earth. However I think it's all myth and folklore. Can someone proove it existed?
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Yes just travel with Bailey and see old earth.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

I still think it's a scam...

Hypnosis maybe?
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Nope not a scam. Only an old world of Doom!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

I'm still a sceptic

Poetica, I have family and friends still on earth. I lived there with my aunt, uncle, and cousin for several years. It exists.

My Family is dead! My wife is Dead! I have no one on Earth now. so I'm never gonna know anyone on earth!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

I used to have a cactus that came all the way from the deserts of Europe on Earth. Granted, I don’t know what Europe is, nor could I point it out on a map. However, it was stolen a while back, along with my other plants, my paintings, everything, when my apartment was broken into. I think there was a crime spree, as one of my associates was also robbed of all her belongings.

Of course, I don’t know too much about Earth. I know humanity left there like twenty millennia ago, and that Europe is a desert much like Rubi-Ka. I do know that I’d never want to go there, since people permadie offworld. Don’t much like the idea of permadeath.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

I'd imagine that one day I'd grow tired of life, and want to just be at peace. Maybe, one day, I'll go back to Earth, see the oceans, and die in peace...for good...

Yeah I was robbed once too I walked into my apartment to find my 900k Rubi-Ka statue was stolen.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    The Death of Ardoyt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12