Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Response to Murder

A Response to Murder

Article published by both the Omni-Herald and Voice of Freedom
    February 6, 29477

Randa "Lesentia" Forejt has announced the she will be making a speech on Friday, February 7, 29477 at Reets Retreat ((10PM Eastern Time, ?3AM GMT?)) in the Fireplace Room. She has requested that all who wish to attend do so, as the speech will touch on the tragedy that occurred to Malcom "Alamexis" Age on Monday night. The media is wondering if the topic of who was involved, or the rumor of her resignation from OTSEC will be discussed in the event.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

^bump^
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

-Cypher, The Matrix

*smiles* You may find me there...then again...you may not *see* me.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Well, my sneaking skills aren't good... soI'll be there and you'll see me
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

adds her RSVP to the list...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

/me just nods quietly.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Perhaps we should have some security for this meeting. I have been told people have been getting threats from an unknown source and I myself received one today. If need be, I will stand outside the room, gun in hand, and listen in from out there.

checks his comm and arranges a reminder
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I would suggest a strong security contingent...perhaps a cross-faction one in light of the likelyhood that it is Sentinels or Sentinel supporters that have been sending quite a few of us threats. Someone should be assigned to keep a close eye on Lexus during this even since she has been one of the most vocal in calling the moderate Clans traitors and supporting the Sentinels.

Originally posted by Uwen
    Perhaps we should have some security for this meeting. I have been told people have been getting threats from an unknown source and I myself received one today. If need be, I will stand outside the room, gun in hand, and listen in from out there.

Sounds good to me. Braedon, I've seen bodyguards around you on Friday nights at the Reets Megabash before. Can they be part of the security? We'll need some security from all three sides, like Nel said. Its sad, but it seems that lately, we can't trust anyone, not even people from our own side.

Lesentia smiles

Thank you all for your help in the matter of security. I think that there will be a few unfortunate people that will not like me to very well after tomorrow night.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

-Cypher, The Matrix

Perhaps Neut-Pol?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Valor Eternal will provide what security we can.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

I'm sure my omni Enforcer can bring her big stick to help mind the door. Or a flamboyantly dressed Clan fixer named Drinky Crow can be available as well.

god what is this world comming to..A Intern Ops Agent working with the Clans
    Last edited by Templus; Feb 7th, 2003 at 01:11:01.
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

As difficult as this might be to accept Templus dear...there may be concerns Clans and OT, and even Neutrals, have in common. Breaking my ribs and loostening my teeth do not get us further toward common goals. *flashes Templus a missing-tooth smile*

Originally posted by Templus

I will be there in spirit

*Quinn passes to Raquel a small recording device to be smuggled into the room at the meeting*

I can't make it, but I can as sure as hell keep up with current events!

[OOC: It will be too early in the morning for me to attend, but I fo wish to be kept up to speed ]

Dogs and cats living together!
    Omnis and Clanners being civil to each other!
    Pigs flying!

/me looks around for Missmaul

The world's coming to an end!

Not the first time I betcha! *nudge*nudge*wink*wink*
    General of Apocaylpse

--The Council of Atroxes--
    Power to the Atrox!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast