Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Elite Operations takes the heat

I said I dont consider them Clan. I didnt say they werent.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by DNG
    Keep in mind Fix/Uwen, what the definition of neutral is here, in regards to this game. Neutral means you are NOT involved in the Omni/Clan conflict. Now EO hires killers to slaughter the Clans, however that does not involve them in the Omni/Clan war, therefore they are still neutral in regards to that. They may be "Clan prejudice" and no longer Neutral in regards to relations with Clans, but as far as the Omni/Clan war is concerned, they remain uninvolved. Hope that helps clear it up.
    They are not neutral to the Omni/clan conflict. They are not supporting OmniTek openly or maybe not supporting them at all, but they are at war with the clans. That would negate their neutrality in this war. I usually agree with you Slicse, but this time I disagree.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen

They are not neutral to the Omni/clan conflict. They are not supporting OmniTek openly or maybe not supporting them at all, but they are at war with the clans. That would negate their neutrality in this war. I usually agree with you Slicse, but this time I disagree.
    If a Neutral attacks me, or hires someone to attack me, he is not Neutral.

Exactly.

Originally posted by Fixerben

That was 7 years ago you fool. Find me a guild NOW that supports them. The Sentinels are traitors to the Clan cause, and thats why they were shunned in the First place. They didnt dare to show their faces until the CoT was gone.
    Does not change the fact that they WERE and ARE Clan...Just like YOU. Perhaps you should have chosen your affiliation more carefuly?

I have said it before I will say it again.

The Company will gladly welcome you back. All you need to do is fill out the proper forms, and turn in your Merits Board.

2 easy steps, and you are no longer a clanner with Silverstone.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

But my point is that others are offended by this as well. And those who are offended are also risking their lives with me.
    But you're doing it because you are offended - because your pride has been hurt. That's not doing it for peace which is what I thought you stood for.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Elite Operations takes no stance on the Omni/Clan conflict.

As for the relations for the Neutral/Clan conflict... this seems to have gotten worse and worse by the day...
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Originally posted by Bliqz

Does not change the fact that they WERE and ARE Clan...Just like YOU. Perhaps you should have chosen your affiliation more carefuly?

I have said it before I will say it again.

The Company will gladly welcome you back. All you need to do is fill out the proper forms, and turn in your Merits Board.

2 easy steps, and you are no longer a clanner with Silverstone.
    I joined the Clans when the CoT was in power, and now I struggle to bring something similar to the CoT back. If the Sentinels were leading the Clans there would have been no difference between Clan and Omni. We are supposed to fight for Freedom, not to conquer, and not for profit. I still fight for the true Clan cause, though Silverstone may watch over the City, he is not my Ruler.

Silverstone is a traitor and a disgust to the clans. He is not what the clans stand for. Ben should not have to become OMni to be unaffiliated with Silverstone. He already is unaffiliated with Silverstone. Most of us were here before Silverstone. He is the new person. He is the outcast.

right, they may be at War with the Clans, but that's separate from the Omni/Clan conflict. It's a whole different war.
    Take a scenario, You've got the U.S. at war with Iraq, right?
    U.S.- one side

Iraq- another side

Say some Americans get slaughtered on sight in Russia. Does that mean Russia has chosen a side in the U.S./Iraq conflict? No, it's a completely different conflict that they are uninvolved with. Russia would still be "neutral" to the U.S./Iraq war even though they just happen to also be at war with U.S. at that time.

Originally posted by Nevver
    But you're doing it because you are offended - because your pride has been hurt. That's not doing it for peace which is what I thought you stood for.
    I stood for peace, until I was attacked in NLC. I go there peacefully I expect to be treated that way. If I get attacked with no reason, I fight back.

Originally posted by Nevver
    Everyone take a deep breath!

((Everyone take a deep breath!))
    ((ooc))

I have spoken to Fixerben in private in the past, and now extend the same offer to all that I did to him.

If in playing my zealot toon I start to step on real feelings, let me know immediatly and I will back off at once. It would be impossible to Role Play if I were ostrasized by the community. Last thing I want to do is make this game uncomfortable for anyone.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I still stand for Peace with those who are peaceful towards me. But as for EO, and those who support the mercs, they are not peaceful, and I will not be peaceful to them.

Originally posted by DNG

right, they may be at War with the Clans, but that's separate from the Omni/Clan conflict. It's a whole different war.
    Take a scenario, You've got the U.S. at war with Iraq, right?
    U.S.- one side

Iraq- another side

Say some Americans get slaughtered on sight in Russia. Does that mean Russia has chosen a side in the U.S./Iraq conflict? No, it's a completely different conflict that they are uninvolved with. Russia would still be "neutral" to the U.S./Iraq war even though they just happen to also be at war with U.S. at that time.
    If Russia attacked America, they might not openly side with Iraq, but by attacking America, they would be fighting the same peopel as Iraq. They wouldn't be neutral unless they attacked Iraq as well.

If a Neutral attacks me, or hires someone to attack me, he is not Neutral.
    That's what I'm saying. He's not "neutral" to you anymore, but the Neutral tag only applies to the omni/clan conflict. He's still neutral in regards to that, though he may be "hostile" to you.

Originally posted by DNG

That's what I'm saying. He's not "neutral" to you anymore, but the Neutral tag only applies to the omni/clan conflict. He's still neutral in regards to that, though he may be "hostile" to you.
    I can agree with that.

This goes back to you taking it personally, Benjamin. You knew that the mercs were coming, you knew that they were brought in to keep out Clanners yet you choose to instigate the situation.

Look, I'm not trying to rip you apart or poke holes in your staments or anything, I just think that you once fought for a good reason, but now you don't. What I see is a lust for glory, nothing more, not a desire for peace and it's sad.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Silverstone is a traitor and a disgust to the clans. He is not what the clans stand for. Ben should not have to become OMni to be unaffiliated with Silverstone. He already is unaffiliated with Silverstone. Most of us were here before Silverstone. He is the new person. He is the outcast.
    Silverstone = clan = Fixerben = Uwen

I see no difference. You are all clan none more or less than annother, and get what you deserve in NLC.
    God is a bullet.

Just cause you walk into Omni Entertainment with peaceful intentions doesn't mean you don't get shoot at.

You knew the guards would be there, and what you were walking into.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I can agree with that.
    By Uwen's logic, that makes you Neutral.
    God is a bullet.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast