Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Elite Operations takes the heat

I'm not going to argue with you anymore. You are not a faction. Goodbye.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Uwen
    The only argument I'm going to respond to is your last one Bliqz, because the rest are stupid and I've defended and explained enough times.
    These were your arguments I was responding to...so I guess you would know.

Ok, this isn't a childish dispute. You aren't neutral if you only kill clanners. You aren't neutral if you only attack one side. I'm not saying they aren't playing fair, I don't give a **** about fair. Life isn't fair. They are not neutral as long as they only kill clanners. The can call themselves neutral, but they won't be.
    Wow. Does it hurt to talk out of both sides of your face at the same time?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Uwen sighs.

I give up. I'll just say that as long as you have guards in your city that are, quote, "loosely affiliated with OmniTek", who only kill clanners, you are not neutral.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

In regards to this game-

Factions:

Clan- opposers of Omni-Tek. United against Omni-Tek corporation.

Omni- opposers of the Clans. United against rebellion from the Clans.

Neutral - opposers of? United against? Doesn't apply. We aren't united, we aren't out for the same cause. We aren't fighting a war.

YOU, as EO, may be fighting your own war, but other neutrals are not a part of that. We are NOT a part of your faction. Your "FACTION" is EO, and others who support and fight for your cause. Not all neutrals are included in that. Neutrals are not a faction.

Another scenario: as a neutral, hell I could go out and attack every single one of your towers, and kill every EO I see on sight. Would you still consider me a part of your "faction?" Just because neither of us are in a side (Omni/Clan) doesn't mean we are in a faction together. Being neutral gives you the freedom to be whoever you want to be, and oppose whoever you want to oppose, or befriend whoever you want to befriend.

Originally posted by Bliqz

These were your arguments I was responding to...so I guess you would know.

What are you talking about?? You made arguments against my arguments to Viray. Your arguments were stupid or old and ones that I've defended too many times, except for posisbly the last one.

Wow. Does it hurt to talk out of both sides of your face at the same time?
    What is that supposed to mean? I'm not talking out of both sides of my "face". I'm talking with one side, my mouth. All I am saying is that its not neutral to attack one side and not the other. That is just a fact.

Originally posted by Fixerben
    THey are funded by themselves. And I dont know a single CLan that supports them.
    Here is a clipping from a news article:

July 05 29470 Simon Silverstone, leader of the clan Sentinels, declares that the members of the Council of Truth are traitors to the clan cause, and cuts all political ties with the Council. The Sentinels are immediately joined by a large number of extremist clans.

Seems that Silverstone IS clan. Granted you may not know them personaly, but they are clan regardless.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

He didn't say they weren't clan, he said they wre self funded. Stop twisting words. I'm tired of Omni's twisting words to make themselves look better. Tempy did it, you've done it now, others do. I'm tired of it.

Here is a clipping from a news article:

July 05 29470 Simon Silverstone, leader of the clan Sentinels, declares that the members of the Council of Truth are traitors to the clan cause, and cuts all political ties with the Council. The Sentinels are immediately joined by a large number of extremist clans.

Seems that Silverstone IS clan. Granted you may not know them personaly, but they are clan regardless.
    That was 7 years ago you fool. Find me a guild NOW that supports them. The Sentinels are traitors to the Clan cause, and thats why they were shunned in the First place. They didnt dare to show their faces until the CoT was gone.

Actually Uwen and Fixerben EO's hiring of clan killing guards doesn't go against them being neutral. They are just killing Clanners for a different reason than Omni is. (( ooc: cold war 2 main factions USA/NATO and Soviet/Warsaw Pact. Now in this time many different groups fought with both sides without favoring the other. Would it make sense for One country to hate the USA, be neutral to the Cold war and still be aggressive to one side. This is how I see neutrals, during the Cold war the MAJORITY of the world was unaligned to that conflict, and they where many other conflicts going on. Just to attack the USA doesn't mean you support the Soviet Union. Even if you use Soviet weapons and support! What matters is your politics and your aims. Conflicts are messy unorganized dirty things, hard to figure out and we still dont' really know all that went on in the cold war. Hope this Analogy helps))
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Originally posted by Aazamon
    Actually Uwen and Fixerben EO's hiring of clan killing guards doesn't go against them being neutral. They are just killing Clanners for a different reason than Omni is. (( ooc: cold war 2 main factions USA/NATO and Soviet/Warsaw Pact. Now in this time many different groups fought with both sides without favoring the other. Would it make sense for One country to hate the USA, be neutral to the Cold war and still be aggressive to one side. This is how I see neutrals, during the Cold war the MAJORITY of the world was unaligned to that conflict, and they where many other conflicts going on. Just to attack the USA doesn't mean you support the Soviet Union. Even if you use Soviet weapons and support! What matters is your politics and your aims. Conflicts are messy unorganized dirty things, hard to figure out and we still dont' really know all that went on in the cold war. Hope this Analogy helps))
    So a Neutral hiring Omni guards that only kill Clanners, they are still Neutral? How does that work?

I'm not saying they support Omni. Ben is, I'm not. All I am saying is that they are NOT neutral any more. It isn't possible. They may not be omni, but they are NOT neutral.

So yes, it DOES go against them being neutral.

((OOC: A country attacks the US during the cold war. It doesn't support the USSR, but it still attcks the US. Its not neutral any more.))

Originally posted by Fixerben

That was 7 years ago you fool. Find me a guild NOW that supports them. The Sentinels are traitors to the Clan cause, and thats why they were shunned in the First place. They didnt dare to show their faces until the CoT was gone.
    I am aware of several who did Fixerben. There was some down right cheers of joy when he took over. Just those who oppose them have been more vocal 'cause we going against the status quo.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    several who did
    I know of only 1 person that supports them. And so do you.

Everyone take a deep breath!

((Everyone take a deep breath!))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Maybe this will all make sense if FC changes Neutral to Non-aligned or something, it makes more sense RP wise
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

He didn't say they weren't clan, he said they wre self funded. Stop twisting words. I'm tired of Omni's twisting words to make themselves look better. Tempy did it, you've done it now, others do. I'm tired of it.
    Omni is self funded.

The clans are self funded.

Even the neutrals are self funded.

And if I said you were "two faced" would you understand me then?
    God is a bullet.

Maybe this will all make sense if FC changes Neutral to Non-aligned or something, it makes more sense RP wise
    ((Maybe, but there are those who are actually trying to be neutral.

DAMMIT! As I was writing this post I was zoning in Ent! I usually just fly away before the guards get me, but I wasn't paying attention ))

Originally posted by Nevver
    That is not the point. The point is that if Meister shoots you, only you get hurt. By attacking the mercs in Newland, you inflame an already touchy situation that involves many people besides you and risk their lives, not just your own.

(If I were your wife, you'd have much bigger problems than mercs. )
    But my point is that others are offended by this as well. And those who are offended are also risking their lives with me.

Keep in mind Fix/Uwen, what the definition of neutral is here, in regards to this game. Neutral means you are NOT involved in the Omni/Clan conflict. Now EO hires killers to slaughter the Clans, however that does not involve them in the Omni/Clan war, therefore they are still neutral in regards to that. They may be "Clan prejudice" and no longer Neutral in regards to relations with Clans, but as far as the Omni/Clan war is concerned, they remain uninvolved. Hope that helps clear it up.

Omni is self funded.

The clans are self funded.

Even the neutrals are self funded.

And if I said you were "two faced" would you understand me then?
    No, because that doesn't make sense either. How am I two faced?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast