Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Templus must be stopped!

god cant you all cut me a break it was that or pistol whip her right there on the dance floor....and i know how much you all love to dance..so i thought i was doing you all a favor
    Last edited by Templus; Feb 6th, 2003 at 00:52:01.
    -Making new friends since April 29475

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Originally posted by Fixerben

Bliqz I have already spoken to Meister. He has agreed to see my evidence. If he does not accept it as fact then it will just prove further to me that OmniPol does not care for the people of the planet they are supposed to protect. Either way I gain useful information from this transaction. I will continue as I had stated.
    And bring all the evidance you want clanner boy all you have are some roughed up clanners and a few pissed OT crimminals...who cares....they probably got drunk and ran infront of a yalm or somethign and want some type of compensation.
    Im sure Philip Ross and President Meister know im diong my job in the best intrest of the company...anyways I have a great staff of people who can alter pics too so any picture evidance would be thrown out in any court.

Anyways who do you think a Omni Tek court is going to belive
    A General of Omni Pol with a clean record and devoted her entire life to the company or some dirty clanner and OT crimminals
    Last edited by Templus; Feb 6th, 2003 at 01:06:17.

-My mind is aglow with whirling transient nodes of thought...careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.

Originally posted by Templus

And bring all the evidance you want clanner boy all you have are some roughed up clanners and a few pissed OT crimminals...who cares....Im sure Philip Ross and President Meister know im diong my job in the best intrest of the company...anyways I have a great staff of people who can alter pics too.
    So... you admit to beating up clanners and making OmniTek employees angry, from the harrassing you gave them. Not only this, but you admit that OmniPol has people that can alter pictures? Perhaps this is how they get some of their "incriminating" pictures? Eh Tempy?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Nice quote you have there

I think its a perfect example of how Clanners will do anything to make them look good. And if your going to quote me get it right next time

What are you talking about? I got it right. I quoted exactly what you said. Or are you talking about the part that you added in after I said my statement?

Better yet let me play your game

Originally posted by Uwen

So... I admit to beating up OmniTek employees and harrassing them. Not only this, but I admit that OmniPol has some of the greatest people! Perhaps this is how they get some of the worst crimminals in Rubi Ka. Eh Tempy?
    Templus smiles

What are you talking about? I didn't change your quote at all. You changed the part I quoted after I quoted it.
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 6th, 2003 at 01:26:43.

How can I get retribution?

Nevver sighs.
    Contact me Nevver...

I have ways to get retribution regarding Templus..

Ask her about it..

By the way Templus how is your new Assistant Elviria...

I hope she is ok? She is a rather timid little thing..
    I hope I wasnt too rough on her..

Cyani smirks

Oh, and stop trashing up West Athens looking for me please. If you would like find me I can arrange to meet you at the same place I held my little meeting with Elviria
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Tempy! I'm still waiting for a reply! What did I do? I didn't change your quote. I quoted you then you changed what you wrote. So... um what did I do to make myself look better?

OOC: Bliqz, that is what OT is all about, GREED!

OOC: I see it different. Sure, Greed is a part of it, but more fundamentaly for me it comes down to ORDER, and RULE OF LAW. I feel that Bliqz has more of a purist view of the conflict...OT is/was the rightful leasee of Rubi-Ka, and the Clans have buggered that all up...sure its a overly simplified view, but it makes his job as an agent alot easier by believing that he is killing in rightious fury.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Bliqz

OOC: I see it different. Sure, Greed is a part of it, but more fundamentaly for me it comes down to ORDER, and RULE OF LAW. I feel that Bliqz has more of a purist view of the conflict...OT is/was the rightful leasee of Rubi-Ka, and the Clans have buggered that all up...sure its a overly simplified view, but it makes his job as an agent alot easier by believing that he is killing in rightious fury.
    OOC: Bro, I'm sorry, but all that OT wants is Profit, nothing else. Their sole purpose is profit.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

OOC: Bro, I'm sorry, but all that OT wants is Profit, nothing else. Their sole purpose is profit.
    OOC

Err....why is that OOC?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Templus

And bring all the evidance you want clanner boy all you have are some roughed up clanners and a few pissed OT crimminals...who cares....they probably got drunk and ran infront of a yalm or somethign and want some type of compensation.
    Im sure Philip Ross and President Meister know im diong my job in the best intrest of the company...anyways I have a great staff of people who can alter pics too so any picture evidance would be thrown out in any court.

Anyways who do you think a Omni Tek court is going to belive
    A General of Omni Pol with a clean record and devoted her entire life to the company or some dirty clanner and OT crimminals
    You will see...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

OOC:

OK, Let me explain more in depth. YES OT is a company, in existance for the sole purpose of making money. If that were what this game was about, I certianly would not play it...I would go play EQ. The central impetus of this games story line is the conflict between the clan and Omni...No conflict, no story.

Bliqz is an employee of a company in times when companies are more like countries, and nations. The clan is here to oppose his company, and vice verse.

He doesn't protest that you are making a buck. He protests that Omni Employees have sold their loyalty to Omni for credits.

Bliqz feels more deeply the importance of Loyalty, Honor, and Respect. It does not matter how much money you have, you cannot buy a concience...the clan is wrong. They are Interlopers, Intruders, Terrorists, and they smell like dog food. Selling your loyalty away from Omni into the hands of these de****able rabble rousers is beneath contempt. It is an act of selfish greed, and steals from the company that supports him, his family, and one day his children...Look past the credit to what it represents...Hard working OT employees making those trenchcoats, Bronto Chefs slaving over hot microwaves, OT Scientists loosing countless hours of sleep to perfect that new nano formula...Credits represent the hard work of everyday people. Bliqz refuses to allow for the trivialization of these people and their labors.

Bliqz is not loyal to the credit, but the company, because in an age when companies rule the universe, they are more like governments, or communities. Philip Ross was quoted as calling it a family, and thats exactly how he feels about it.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

((Is it possible to keep a thread on it's subject without it turning into ANOTHER debate on whether Neutrals are neutral or whether all Clanners are evil or all Neutrals are evil or whatever?))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Hmm...maybe throw some banana peels or marbles on the ground in front of her as she marches along. She could slip and fall then you could pounce on her Nevver.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

That's a good idea, Vixentrox. I've always had a flare for the Lucille Ball brand of revenge.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    That's a good idea, Vixentrox. I've always had a flare for the Lucille Ball brand of revenge.
    In that case after you capture her you can chain her up and make march around in a vat of grapes. Use the juice to make wine...call it Templus Red or something.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Just keep Thedeacon away....who knows what he would do if he seen Templus marching around in a vat of grapes bare-footed.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345