Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mercenaries in NLC

this post has been edited uwen and i have resolved problems
    Last edited by Lankybill; Feb 5th, 2003 at 05:01:51.
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

OOC

Same Lankybill that thinks women players are stupid and no good..or his evil brother? Perhaps all the women players from both sides of the conflict will rush to Whisper's Edge aid.

Perhaps you missed the part where Uwen said he respects your leader for his roleplay? Uwen was out of line for commenting on your English. I realize that not everyone has that as their native language. I expect him to apologize for that. But if you are going out-of-character hun..you need to preface it with OOC. Mixing IC and OOC is bad business and leads to hurt feelings.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

viven the female issue was a joke which i duly apolagized for if ur still hurting over a joke that happened months ago theres not much i can do for u..
    me and uwen have resolved our problems and duly my posts directed at him have been edited.. my eenglish is bad on these forums becoz i have a lot of passion when i write... so i dont bother much with grammar
    but since u have decided to enter into me and uwens ordeals.. iremind u that thing that annoyed me was calling marl an ignorant fool and being in chimera ignorant.. i remind u that it has been resolved and i dont hold anymore hard feelings

oh and btw viventrox.. i have many female ao friends most of them who read the post have the talent of forgiveness and the ability to understand a joke
    ps i do not wish to start another fight GF is here i have to go goodluck in ur travels uwen and viven
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

OOC

OOC

This isn't the topic of this thread, but its related. Don't get offended by posts and jump to conclusions or say nasty things. I did it and its not the first time. Usually afterwards I talk to the person and it gets resolved. In fact, Zerocorpse was the first person I got into an argument to here, a while back. And you can see what he said after our argument in my siggy . I'm trying to stop getting angry so quickly so this kind of stuff won't happen. This is just a reminder to myself and everyone else:

As it turns out, Anarchy Online is a game! Who knew?

And yes, I was out of line with some of my comments. I apologise to Lankybill, Marliman, and Chimera in general.
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 5th, 2003 at 05:10:16.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

uwen i just notived ur post count u must have been around for a while.. ur apoligizes to me are accepted... i am sorry for aggravating the situation further and wish u a good day.. and i am very impressed with ur understanding and willingness to resolve the issue
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Hehe, thanks. And no problem, apology accepted. I wish you a good day as well. I am also impressed with your willingness to resolve the issue. Now lets put this behind us

Good...I didn't want to have to put you two boys in a corner!

*hugs*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Hehe, we'll play nice, I promise!

Originally posted by Lankybill
    lol neuts most neuts dont want these guards any more than u do... umm yeah ok
    go to tara.. see who shoots u a omni or a clanner
    go to a tower battle ... see who shoots u omni or a clanner

lol furthermore it will stop lil clanners coming and asking me for wrangles and then swearing at me when i say no..ffs i dont go to tir to geta behemoth

as for paying the marcenaries to kill neuts rather than clanners, i think its a funny idea.. and even funnier is the muppet who said neuts dont want these guards in reply to a post whereby the writer wants him to be shot
    This coming from someone whos guild description says they want to systematically eradicate clan and neutral factions

OOC - I know not everyone is hardcore into RP but remember this is a game. Games have a storyline and plot in which it follows. If you're going ot play the game then try to follow it. It also still baffles my mind how people like Turin I believe it was and others like him continue to call us fence sitters. You can call me a fence sitter all you want but as we have done in the past and will do in the future if you push us we will pull a fence post outta the ground and swing back. That doesn't mean we are not neutral for doing so. It just means we refuse to be spit on, abused and looked down upon for not chosing your sides.

Originally posted by Calhoone
    You can call me a fence sitter all you want but as we have done in the past and will do in the future if you push us we will pull a fence post outta the ground and swing back. That doesn't mean we are not neutral for doing so. It just means we refuse to be spit on, abused and looked down upon for not chosing your sides.
    Yes, we know how this escalates. We offend you, you retaliate with your fence post, we annihilate you with the effectiveness of a thermonuclear force, and you come to whine about how mistreated you are on the forums.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Arrow

If they drop loot, I know a bunch of omnis that will gladly keep them aggroed on our tank instead of visiting clanners.

Since I seriously doubt that, oh well.

(Oh btw, they are soooo right, mercs go to the highest bidder...and they played the RP'ers game right back on em)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Well how bout we stop with offending each other so that "thermonuclear force" /me laughs isn't needed. Then maybe we can all go into Tir and Newland without having to worry bout being attacked.

OOC:

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

FC putting guards in NLC to kill clanners, a neutral org paid 100mill for these mercs.

And we pay 400M for these merc to kill neutrals instead of clanners.

No "real" merc would say no to that offer.

OOC: Or is it FC that only want to us think that the players actually have something to say in the story, this will show that.
    OOC:
    no real mercenary will turn against their employer. Doing that would certainly make sure they will loose all future contracts due to low credibility, and thus cosyt them way more money than a lousy 400 mill. 100 mill per assignment... they only need to loose 4 assignments for it to make your offer less profitable.

First come, first serve. Loyalty beyond all.

/ooc off

This is what I'm talking about when I say clanners cannot be trusted! Here they openly admit to that treason is fully acceptable! For loyalty, trustworth and honor, come to OmniTek.

We are the people you can trust. Even the clanners admit that they cannot be trusted in any way

we will systematically destroy neutral faction lmao u got me their.. i have nothing against neutrals and marlas always shouting to not him em unless they hit u/.. so i dont really know why its there,.. when our webpage is up maybe more truth about chimera will be revealed
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

I wish rp'ers were in a constant 0% mode. Neut, omni or clan.

Originally posted by Gold
    I wish rp'ers were in a constant 0% mode. Neut, omni or clan.
    lmao
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

/me checks the AO box to see what type of game this is....mmoRPG.

Originally posted by Lankybill
    we will systematically destroy neutral faction lmao u got me their.. i have nothing against neutrals and marlas always shouting to not him em unless they hit u/.. so i dont really know why its there,.. when our webpage is up maybe more truth about chimera will be revealed
    Maybe you should find out if you are an advisor to the guild But you should really get that changed

I'm not even gonna bother posting an RP post since this is all OOC anyway, An aaronb might I remind you Loren Warr is Ian Warr's brother.. So why the hell would he help he clans wich Gank his brother 24/7 *Cough* Storm *Cough*.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast