Thread: top 20 not in order

Wink top 20 not in order

Well I made this and really didnt know where to post it (no where is probably the best answer but.... well..... I am going to post it any way heh heh)

Here are a few signs that maybe you play AO too much….
    (or maybe just the right amout he he)

1. If this is perfectly clear language for you…. “I gridded into 2ho w/ my 79 toon and got rooted and ganked, next thing I know ive got two DoTs on me and I cant get progs to run w/ a ransack on me, my vectors hiten min (no sub g) and the HoT is easilly countering it. Then its reclaim in tir.” ((he he imagine saying this to some one on the street))

2. You have taken the 952 fall damage. ((I think that’s what It is if you max out a Yalm then drop))

3. You dream constantly about really owning your Yalm. ((he he I may be alone on this one but I doubt it))

4. You have a leet doll in real life.

5. You have tried to charm a leet and get him in your apartment then petition FC for litle leet doors…

6. You know your way around Tir or Omni 1 better than your own town…

7. You have more than twice as many cloths in AO than in RL…

8. Your screen shot file is bigger then 20 megs…

9. You forgot what time zone you lived in but know them all very well (time turns into dark out, light out, and other)

10. Your first impulse when a Joke is told is to say LoL.

11. (you have actually done # 10)

12. You make the Roller Rat noise at people who get in your way in the mall…

13. You have no idea why that person who claims to be you spouse keeps yanking out the phnoe cord (he he thank god Im not maried)

14. You sign papers Rookie or Freshman before your name…

15.You tried to Dimach the parrot in the Zoo and are now facing charges. (the cops wont buy that I thought it was just a reet of paradise)

16. Back when you were lower level you had night mares about blood creeps and hamers…

17. You tried to find the price on plane tickets from New York to Tir on travelocity.

18. You look for the reclaim terminal in the super market (I think all Walmarts are 0% zones for sure and should legally have to have a save terminal outside doors)

19. Your litle brothers arm will never be the same after you caught him trying to install the Shining lego Implant of social inaptitude.

20. You think this page is actually funny (or your decideing how to flame me best right now he he either qualifies )

Ranks for AO player Level 1-15= salvageable
    15-50= entry level geek
    50-100 full fleged AO adict (social miscreant)
    100-150 Demi-Geek
    150-200 The most esteamed and respected embodiement of all that is geek.

please don’t try to read this for content (there is none)

(Don’t take offense after all I fall into more than one of these categories he he)
    > Twillite <

LOL. that was awsome.

21. you actually waste your AO time typing up a list like that.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Yep, that made me LoL

How about a few more:

22. You won't take off your shoes because you claim it took a lot of buffing to put them on

23. After you're fired from your job (which *will* happen, of course ), you run around the city screaming "23 programmer, LFG"

24. Everywhere you go, you think you see Snarf out of the corner of your eye.

25. You're thrown out of McDonalds for harassing the employees because they wouldn't serve you a Bronto Burger.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Very nice post :Þ
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

Talking lol

that realy made me laugh... funny dude...

i must say LUL sincve LOL isn't funny enough