Thread: Bug List 13.0

Bug List 13.0

Synch Bugs abound --- Often when rooting and/or sleeping an NPC it's posistion will be incorrectly reporting, this is magnified by chain rooting, you can see this most visibly when someone has an aggro monster sitting right next to them but it's not able to attack. Typically 2 seconds of monster movement will fix this but in that time someone else could be getting ghost hits and dying.

Ghost Hits (Linked to Synch Bug) -- Often when your darting in/out of a monster's combat range (i.e. when he stops to do a melee attack) if you are actually struck you will see no damage. This damage will be applied when the client does something that checks your HP, such as using a first aid kit/treatment lab, or taking another hit(Which is also when the ghost hits will be applied).

Attack nano fumbles are up -- Seems to be a major complaint and i'm noticing several fumbles per fight, I doubt guns "jam" this often

Nano resists are out of whack -- 7 resists in a row against a grey with me having quite high MC... (Lesser Anun Something), 5 resists in a row against a low green mutant (Never had em resist before, it was a TAC I believe). Why should a grey monster have over 700 nano resist when i'm still capped at 400 because of the level 100 cap?

Take it easy -- In heavy combat conditions with multiple targets immediately retargeting and attacking will cause this to occur.

Ghost Nanos -- Nanos not doing anything appear to be back, i've had quite a few go into nothingness, no resist message, etc.

Sleep Nanos -- Still require 2 damage hits to bring these out of sleep, 1st hit will cause it to re-aggro, but it will go back to sleep, allowing a free hit. (Note: It may smack you once and if you attack with your gun then this nullifies that)

Recharge Bug #1 -- Sometimes when targeting around you will be unable to recharge until you eliminate all your targets and target yourself.

Recharge Bug #2 -- Sometimes after combat (or after you sleep an NPC to get rid of aggro) you can't recharge at all until the client seems to synch up with the server (I've noticed that this fixes itself after my attack bars start going up/down even though i'm not fighting). This applies to looting as well (The Please Wait... loot bug)

Looting Bugs -- See Recharge Bug #2 and the Synch Bug (Dead bodies can be misreported too, especially if they are running when you kill them)