Thread: Former Beta Testers of AO please read.

Former Beta Testers of AO please read.

I was just wondering, being beta testers for AO, did you recieve any kind of gift for your beta test services? Such as free retail client, free subscribtion time? Just wondering cause i'm a beta tester for the game NeoCron and cant get any answers from anybody there. Thank you.

Admins, If I'm not supposed to ask this, I apologize and feel free to delete this post.

Thank You.

Nope. But then I was one of the beta testers that registered with a 2 word login name and thus never could enter the game
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Was in beta 3..

Nope, xcept from ulsurs, trying to get trough to FC in a billion Zillion posts in beta forums not to release the game in current state, flamed from here to eternity by fanboys..

You all know who they are, and you all know they are the ones to blame for this game being much worse then it could.

"The game is fine, come *****ing one month into the game, i bet you wont, HAHAHA"... <---posts like that is not very good, and we all know the rest of the story

Yours
    Fury

Re: Was in beta 3..

Originally posted by FuryFerret
    You all know who they are, and you all know they are the ones to blame for this game being much worse then it could.
    They were idiots, but to assume that it is their fault that the game was released early is to assume that FC listens to their players on such matters. That is most definitely not the case. They released the game 6 months too early because they felt that they would take a financial hit if they delayed, luckily the rest of the industry has learned a lot from their mistake. AO will never be the game it could have been because of this blunder.

Scorus