Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bug List

QL 200 Blade of Mourning

I emailed FC and they have made a bug report on it, but just so everyone else knows, the Ql 200 Blade of Mourning will on occassion heal your opponet for 400 -700 HP. It is really sad to see the message "you healed Veteren XYZ for 450 HP".

Last night my fixer tried to upload the nano Bootlegs blade and blunts(OP-XX)ql 8, only problem was i allready had it uploaded, but my nano crystal where gone nowhere in inventory or bags just vanished, maybe it is supposed to do that but don't think so.

Pets keep the "in a fight" tag after a fight or after dieing.

This prevents me from adding/joining a team, does not go away when I log, goes away when the pet is dead/ terminated.
    BurntToast1, Corporal of Omni-Pol.

Originally posted by Sweede
    Last night my fixer tried to upload the nano Bootlegs blade and blunts(OP-XX)ql 8, only problem was i allready had it uploaded, but my nano crystal where gone nowhere in inventory or bags just vanished, maybe it is supposed to do that but don't think so.
    Yes, they disappear if you upload one you've already got. Makes no sense, but that's the way it is.

It's always been that way. Wouldn't hurt if they fixed it, though.
    Last edited by Ztatik; Dec 17th, 2002 at 22:50:24.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Q Q Q

Anyone else notice that the fix for Q Q Q Sledgehammers makes it unfair for everyone else?

Do you have to sit there, not being able to attack, until the mobs hit you a few times and auto-attack turns on? Making breaking entry rooms a severe pain in the rump?

Perhaps its just me - perhaps not, but just curious if anyone else notices this.
    Account Created
    2001-06-29 16:07:54

All that time, only these gimps to show:
    Devestior 136 MP, Testlive.
    Javen 115 Engie, Testlive
    Cuda 150 Engie (Wiped)
    Bruce 96 MA (Wiped)

Bored at work? Not for long! Click here

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456