Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sheathing weapons

Sheathing weapons

This may sound as ridiculous as my Customizable airship/apartment thread but who knows.

anyways, I was thinkin maybe in the near future there would be some kind of command where you can either put your sword on your back or side like a ninja sorta. or if you have guns you can put them on your sides or behind you. & when you start a combat you see your character taking out the weapon & use it & after the battle(if you want) it would show the character sheath it.

I dunno I think it seems like a cool addition in the future.

Cool

This would actually be a pretty cool addition. I was actually thinking along the same lines a couple days ago about how cool it would be if we could get sheaths, holsters and shoulder straps.

FC could make use of some type of trade skill (maybe Weapon Smth) by alowing players to equip some type of strap on to their rifle. This would be a nice addition.
    Greywolff
    Proud member of theBlack Watch Regiment
    Murphy's Law: Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy more people to shoot at

Good Idea!

I like to see riders on the backs of people, crossed over.
    And Hammers kinda on a sling over the back.

Talking

Nope, it´s a great idea.

Brilliant

It's a brilliant idea. Especially for rp'ing - I try to build up a Jesuit priest (doc) and his huge shotgun doesn't fit the cloak/hood he wears very well

Excellent!
    May Muir enlighten your path...

Muir Templar Ket Rosteen, Voice of the Templars (Clan solitus Meta-Phycisist).
    Muir Templar Sek Hardeen, Leader of the Templars (Clan solitus Bureaucrat).
    Muir Templar Het Masteen, True Voice of the Tree (Clan solitus Doctor).
    Muir Templar Meg Sylveen, Defender of the Tree (Clan solitus Enforcer).
    Muir Templar Teq Vargeen, Warrior of the Muir (Clan solitus Trader).

And esp for people who complain about having to re-OE weapons after social activities.

It is a good idea, though.
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

love this idea, I am sick of having to unequip my gunand have it in my backpack because it is too heavy for my little arms to carry around all day.. and it really doesnt look very friendly chatting to someone with my gun in my hand.

sheaths all round!

I WOULD LOVE TO SHEATH MY WeAPON! OMG!

You could buy dual holsters for your pistols, or buy a strap to sling your rifle on your back!

Ya, it'd be nice to be able to sheath/holster weapons. Maybe even add an animation where you can quick-draw your weapon(s) for those who like the dramatic and want to duel. Those trenchcoats would have some meaning then with one side drawn back as if you're exposing a side-arm so you can reach it easily.

On that note, I wish clothes would move around when you moved. Having a trenchcoat stick to your body like glue just doesn't look good.

Psyphen

Wink

Since there appears to be a crowed gathering and saying that they want it I guess we can forgett it ever happens. Things we want is never in line with Funcoms vision.

Smile

*bump* glad people agree with me on something finally! heh

BUMPITY BUMP!

I love that idea! That along with the social clothing tab.

How 'bout it Funcom?
    OCC Rank: Deacon(President - Republic)

........Truth...........
    Honor--|--Virtue The Order of the Crimson Cross
    .......Loyalty.........

Talking Oh yeah

I Like it Bump

Cosmik or Cz, could you just reply with an "acknowledged" to threads that are bumped 80 times in a row so people stop taking up space? :-)
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, detonate likes this idea! 2 thumbs up!
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Talking Thigh holsters

A friend told me that she wants thigh holsters like Lara Croft!

What a great idea!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast