I can no longer post to the "cooperation and team play" post, so I decided to post here.

First of all I should mention that I returned to AO a few days ago in anticipation of the upcoming static missions / dungeons. Looks like I may have to wait a little longer, eh?

Here is my quick list of things that would help team play:

- a single key that would allow you to send your coordinates through chat and allow the recipient(s) to shift-click them and upload them into their map computers (like the mission upload coordinates thingy). A secondary to this is the wildly varying coordinate system between playfields (i.e. coordinates in one playfield don't relate even to contiguous playfields, which makes the coordinate system useless except when all teammates / friends are in the same playfield)

- separate windows for damage / heal / (de-)buff messages and chat messages: it's IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with anyone during a battle because everything scrolls by too fast (and turning off some of the dmg / heal messages is not an option if you want to keep track of the battle

- players should be able to move the "Team" menu around on the screen to better keep track of health / nano status while still keeping their eyes on the battle at hand

- audible indicators when buffs expire

- improved useability of the %t (current target) function, maybe allowing team members to shift-click the announced target and and automatically turn towards, or attack, the target

- the camera system is still borked: in 3rd-person mode it moves itself autonomously against my will, forcing me to always correct it and search for that perfect positioning; please add an "Asheron's Call camera mode" and seek to copy that system exactly: I never had any problem indoors or out with that camera system

- on inclines and other step surfaces one has no choice but you use the mouse in first-person camera mode; please make it so the camera tilts with the player on inclines

- I'll think of more soon and return to edit this post...

Berlioz (Thira)