Thread: Otacustes

Otacustes

Ok, there are numerous "theories" on how to spawn Otacustus. Starting from killing all primus to Clearing camp or killing in a certain order.
    If You think you figured it out. Put your suggestion here

We've been trying to spawn him for almost 2days straight now....lotssss of hours. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Fixerguy; Jan 22nd, 2003 at 07:26:11.

719 x 1328
    Theres a Primus mob that spawns every 15 minutes or so I think.
    Kill it, and kill it, and kill it until Ota spawns. My theory at least anyway.

Why people kill the entire camp, maybe to gain xp while there at it, or to clear a path to pull the main mobs.

There is way to spawn Otacustes in 1-2 hours. It took us 2 weeks to figure it out. Good luck.

Ota-spawn...15 mins,up to 6 hours...the theorie,with the placeholder primus is right,he is,if you enter camp behind the first house,to the right,same place,where ota spawns...
    Twister Rk3 Enforcer

Ota-spawn...15 mins,up to 6 hours...the theorie,with the placeholder primus is right,he is,if you enter camp behind the first house,to the right,same place,where ota spawns...
    Should not have made the earlier post. Just like I said "Good Luck" Forget what I said previously.
    Last edited by North; Jan 22nd, 2003 at 13:37:29.

hrhr,who´s now trying to confuse peolpe

have had 2 trys,where it took 6 h...normaly it is done in less than 2 hours...

and,our clan friends,on rk3 fought there 7 h,and then left the area
    Twister Rk3 Enforcer

You keep doing it for 6 hours...all I care.