Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellfury Shock Cannon..Where is it?

Hellfury Shock Cannon..Where is it?

Ok..after days in that freakin newb dungeon goin slowly insane while i learned the entire life history of jocasta..Serverus..and the Inferno...and ARKs with no information..or a unwillingness to try and help..im askin here.

Does anyone know..if the drop was STOPPED. Ive spent literally..48+ hours in here, killing hundreds and hundreds of mobs..ALL of them. i know its supposed to be just Aug Borg Furies..but after 12 hours..i started killin everything..just in case. If it hasnt been stopped...is it slowed down insanely...what the heck is goin on, because im getting EXTREMELY ticked off.

If you have any info..post here..and plz..say where you got it..im tired of rumors :S

thanks in advance
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

IT drops in the Cyborg dungeon in Greater tir county.
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

i had the same problem... takes forever to drop it seems... i kept count on day 3 in that dungeon -- killed 48 aug hellfuries. so who knows how many i really killed.
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

i think boci knew that already......

all i can say to you is that the drop rate is now incredibly low, but a guildie of mine got one a week or two ago, so i dont believe it has been stopped.
    the situation really sucks though
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Never ever expect ARKS to give you information on drops, quests, etc. Even if they happen to know, they aren't permitted to tell you that sort of thing.

They aren't being 'unhelpful', they're just not allowed to play the game for you.

They can help you with stuck situations, harrassment, and game INTERFACE help. They won't tell you how to do a quest, or where it is, or where to find certain things (other than obvious things like shops), etc.

Hey man saw u down in the barracks. just thought i'd let u know it does drop. got it like 40mins after u left off one of the hellfury outside the small room where i saw u.

I got mine, and actually used it on my mp for a while () back in March 2002. They dropped regularly back then. I was just there a month or so ago to help a guild engie (hi taishia ) get a hellspinner. Didn't see one drop then.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

when i finally terminated out, i had earned 212k xp..at 1xp per kill..on nothin but augmented cyborg furies. wtf?

and oh yes..still no fury
    Boci - Retired Soldier

I haven't seen it drop from those augmented cyborg hellfuries despite the guides on ao.stratics.com. It seems to consistantly drop both the hellfury and hellspinner from Techleader Praetor or Prototype Inferno. I know it was one of those but for the life of me, at 2am in the morning I can't remember which.

JoanofKahlan / Basilica / Fixlica / Joankahza / Joaness
    Band of Brothers

"There are four chief obstacles in grasping truth ... namely, submission to faulty and unworthy authority, influence of custom, popular prejudice,and the concealment of our own ignorance accompanied by an ostentatious display of our knowledge." --Roger Bacon

heh, they drop from the bosses - not those other borgs.

Killed them twice and got both the guns (for a friend).
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

The droprate is extremely low, even from the boss. Got 3 soldier guildies who have spent the last week camping there, and only one of them has gotten the gun. And the cyborg armor only drops from the boss as well nowadays... just like the Corona armor nerf... and the QBdrop stealth nerf...

nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf. gg fc, you guys are amazing.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Originally posted by Boci/Wen
    when i finally terminated out, i had earned 212k xp..at 1xp per kill..on nothin but augmented cyborg furies. wtf?

and oh yes..still no fury
    Damn so you actually killed 212000 borgs down there? i can see why you are so pissed hehe
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

yes, including Jocasta Inferno etc..basically the bottom floor.
    Boci - Retired Soldier

but the BIG question............is how many sammiches did you eat down there?

I'd imagine quite a few.......killing 212,000 Borgs can work up quite an appetite =)

P.S. I got one of each several months ago, just to collect. Wish I remembered which mobs they dropped from :/
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

The Cyborg Barracks guide was wrriten before it was possible to augment these hellfury guns. Back then they used to drop 100% or at least very close to that from the cyborgs in the lower part of the dungeon. The big fat gun dropped from the Protoype Inferno. I am not sure how the drop situation is now.. but it seems Funcom silently changed it.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

The Hellfury cannon only drops from the Aug Hellfury Cyborgs on the bottom level (there are 4, 2 in boss room, 2 outside boss room). The boss drops the Hellspinner only (no Hellfury cannon).

The spawn is every 15 minutes. Took me forever to camp, but I got my Hellfury cannon a little more than 1 week ago.
    Born on: Wed Jun 27 15:39:10 2001
    Slavor, Soldier, RK1

the 212k was a SLIGHT exaggeration..but i have spent at least 5 hrs a day, usually more since last tuesday killin every thing in the basement
    Boci - Retired Soldier

I probably dont have to tell you that It still drops from Aug. Hellfurys... do I Boci?

Hehehehe
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

Looks as if the drop was very much so nerfed... When I went down there 2 months ago to get my spinner, i had at least 5 or 6 furys drop off the guards down there. Really glad I picked one up "for my collection".

Originally posted by Elnertz
    I probably dont have to tell you that It still drops from Aug. Hellfurys... do I Boci?

Hehehehe
    god help you if i get my Aug..yer goin down!
    Boci - Retired Soldier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast