Thread: XP rings

XP rings

Anyone know what mobs these usually drop off of. I'm looking for a 4-7% ring. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Nevac

I've heard that you find em in chests in missions most often. I dunno for sure because I got my 4% when some high-level person just gave it to me, saying that he had to ditch it for a better one (since they are unique) =D
    Valea, RK2 Omni Eternalist - 2000+ Pharma Tech
    Sirrala, RK2 Omni MP

I do what I have to do...

I got lucky last month and found a 7% xp ring in a chest during a team mission.

After playing an eng 128 lvls, then 150 lvls as a Crat, this was the frist time Ive seen this happen.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

Talking

4 rings drop off claws 5 rings drop off ninjas. And 6% drop of Birds in CAV. Good luck i don't know where 7% drop beside in mission chest
    Wireless Keyboard and mouse 50 bucks, Flat Screen 17 inch monitor 150 bucks, Self Made Pc 800 Bucks, Out damaging and shutting people up with skill priceless

Bringin It New York Style to AO If the truth hurts you on a forum then your a coward

ya they drop mostly in chests in missions, i had only been playin a few months and i found a 7%, i used it then i found another 7% in the next miss but they were unique so i told team to get it
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor