Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soldier vs Enforcer

and for a lvl 185+ enfo,wearing eqb,or, i think it he doesn´t even need eqb,qb will work good enough too,a lvl 200 soldier is no problem,atm...
    Example:Sold hits for 40% as,40% fa,in that time,the enfo uses his hacked blisters...a normal package has about 16-19 loads,and adds a total of +-5k health...
    Soldier...without using tms,able to use blisters,with tms,nano down,soldier is dead,in both ways...
    Twister Rk3 Enforcer

Originally posted by Twister
    and for a lvl 185+ enfo,wearing eqb,or, i think it he doesn´t even need eqb,qb will work good enough too,a lvl 200 soldier is no problem,atm...
    Example:Sold hits for 40% as,40% fa,in that time,the enfo uses his hacked blisters...a normal package has about 16-19 loads,and adds a total of +-5k health...
    Soldier...without using tms,able to use blisters,with tms,nano down,soldier is dead,in both ways...
    Im hardly a PvP god......more like a noob but one of the few profs I spank often is Enf. They have beaten me which I assume means a well versed PvP Enf can beat a noob Sol but more times than not I make an Enforcers hp bar dissapear in a hurry. With a Hellspinner im at 10% defense and chances are that Enf is 100% Agg.

Originally posted by Zeth
    Then I guess I should ask, what's better in pvp, a 200 enforcer or a 200 fixer?
    Shame on you guys for answering these questions.

"What's the most uber pvp class"

*sigh*

The answer is, whatever class you're best at playing. There are good pvpers of almost every class. And picking amongst a Enforcer, Soldier and Fixer.... come on. There's not gonna be a real difference in the amount of kills you get in the long run.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

no,the question isn´t about,who´s most über,at pvp...
    We just compare soldier to enforcer,in 1 to 1 pvp...
    Twister Rk3 Enforcer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12