Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soldier vs Enforcer

Soldier vs Enforcer

It seems like the 2 biggest pvp classes are Soldiers and Enforcers.

Soldiers have their trusty (but ****ty) MK Shield which I've heard about them being killed while active, along with Alpha, but that's about it. Regular damage wise, they suck. I was hitting like 15, 40, etc, etc regular hits off my QL200 Novaflow. I havent tried the Hellspinner yet, so Im not sure.

Level 200 Enforcers I've heard to have over 10k HP with all self buffs and stats up. That's pretty insane ..not to mention their Mongo which will HOT along with their new EQB doing insane damage.

My question is this : Which profession should I pick for the ultimate pvp class? What race?

I used to play in the days long ago ..I had a level 120 Soldier but I got sick of their crappy damage output and ever since then I've been let down. Since all the changes, I'm trying to put my faith back in Funcom. So please, all experienced players, let me know ..Soldier or Enforcer ..and which race?

Atrox Enforcer
    HP
    NanoResist
    Speed
    Damage
    Harder to take down

start fixer

run when u see nt and evac when 20 players trying to alpha u:P

Yea start fixer its good but only if you got alot of creds or alot of time in your hands cause getting GA can be hard and expensive :\

Then I guess I should ask, what's better in pvp, a 200 enforcer or a 200 fixer?

Get a Solitus Soldier.
    If you like to get him upto 190+ you will be able to wear 2 guns that are pretty good in PvP: Augmented Hellfury and Hellspinner.

12-14k HP, EQB wielding enforcer might be uber at the first look, but they suck in towerbattles and they can be beaten by highlvl Soldiers even in duels. Ok, Soldier have a lack in longtime fights, so everyone who is able to survive longer than 1:20 or makes more damage that forces Soldier to use TMS instead OMHH, could be able to win the fights.

Im only lvl 187 Soldier and my skills and protection is well rounded for mass PvP and my tactics are more to survive than be a heroic 'Died in the first line'. And hey, Im doing very well...
    And here is the point: no matter which profession you really choose, it depends more on your tactic to play your toon instead of 'right' profession or stuff. Ok, some professions are worse and even if you get an edge over some others with your tactics, you would suck at all.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

What exactly is OMHH? And why pick a Solitus over an Atrox soldier? I heard that Atrox have 1k more HP after skills max ..I'm sure that's a significant difference.

I've seen the Hellspinner ..I mean, compared to the Queen Blade, it looks like ****. The QB does like 300-1300 damage, while the HS does like 100-400 ..I mean, come on.

As far as tactics, there's not much a soldier can do. Just alpha, TMS, then run.

Originally posted by Zeth
    What exactly is OMHH? And why pick a Solitus over an Atrox soldier? I heard that Atrox have 1k more HP after skills max ..I'm sure that's a significant difference.
    OMHH is a soldier nanoprogram, "one more hit healing", can be usefull in certain cases if used correctly.

You should chose solitus to be able to cast rrfe / tmsX / os without having to gimp yourself implant wize.

I've seen the Hellspinner ..I mean, compared to the Queen Blade, it looks like ****. The QB does like 300-1300 damage, while the HS does like 100-400 ..I mean, come on.
    Beeing able to do min damage pvp hitting for 500 radiation damage 1/1 on nearly full defense is not **** (this is with augmented hellspinner). The hellfury does even more damage with its fast burst recharge.

As far as tactics, there's not much a soldier can do. Just alpha, TMS, then run.
    sounds simple doesn't it?
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

A solitus even better yet a atrox soldier can get over 10k hp with towers.

And its pretty simple.
    TMS, you might aswell use it. Your dead without.
    I do not know the best combination but, Aimedshot, burst, fling full auto.

Ofcourse this may take 2/3 guns but you have time.

Ive seen many deadly aimedshots, you know it can take an enforcer down 40%. Same with full auto.

The hellfury, or spinner or whatever you call it, one of them does do good damage.

Overtime? I dont think an enforcer will have the nano to keep chall, rage and mongo and absorb.

Best bet if for the enforcer to use (in a self buffed fight) A recompiler to instacast layers between QB swings.

You may not need rage, but rage will help hurt the soldier when he hits you.
    Mongo to heal (nuh!).

But ive seen how much a qb hits through a TMS, even with a 132 wrangle and crat speech giving over 1.9k Attack.

It, isnt enough basically. I dont think any enforcer can last 1:20 (1:30?) to a soldier.

Unless they screw up every single special, soldiers have some pretty hefty hits in milli second periods.

heh ..so I take it that you believe the Solitus Soldier is the pvp class in the game? Damn ..I wish I had known that earlier ..I just made my soldier yesterday and all the time I've wasted ..right now he's a level 35 Atrox ..

I guess I better restart as a Solitus, huh?

If you got NW I think you can cast all your nano without gimping yourself as an Atrox and that 700 HP they get is really nice.

Originally posted by Insida
    If you got NW I think you can cast all your nano without gimping yourself as an Atrox and that 700 HP they get is really nice.
    What exactly is a NW? And I mean, cant a level 200 Atrox Soldier cast all these things without implants?

Wait I got an idea, roll a Doc, you cant go wrong

Originally posted by Insida
    Wait I got an idea, roll a Doc, you cant go wrong
    thats a good idea :>

but soldier with supernova for as which seems to do 40% like every time :[ then fa then hellfurry and its 6s burst recycle which helps with soldiers "gimped" dmg :x
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

The only advantage an atrox Soldier has to a Solitus is his HP - its about 700-750 HPs because breed advantage and about 200-300 more with Cyborg implants.
    Any other stuff can be worn by Solitus as well.

Solitus advantage is the earlier ability to use the highest nanos with a better implant setup. Even at lvl 200 Solitus have a better flexibility to change implants for better setups. I.e. Solitus Soldier can get about 960 Nanoresist w/o gimping themselves in attackrating or in TMS - almost never possible for Atrox unless they have superior towersetups and guildadvantages. Nanoresist is one of the most important skills for Soldier. This makes you able to escape real bad situations. Atrox will have about 105 (a shining headcluster) less in Nanoresist, which makes them more vulnerable for roots and debuffs. Thats seems to be only a small disadvantage, but it makes a huge difference if you ever get in fight with those classes.

80 pts less in intelligence compared to a Solitus means 16 pts less in each nanoskill. Doesnt sound much, but a simple incompetence could destroy your TMS ability...

Atrox Soldier are better in duels against non-debuffing professions, because their advantage in HP takes full effect, but Solitus are well rounded and their defensive ability due to NR is much better. HPs are good, but not everything in a fight - choose your breed wise and you will be satisfied.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Ok tell me the advanatage a solitus have on me, I have more HP and selfcast every damn nano a solitus can cast. COUGHguildadvatagesCOUGH

Go atrox, best in the end and are way more cool :P
    moon meeh

wow Sethil ..you provide alot of insight ..just exactly what I needed in this thread.

Well ..since I havent played in 6 or 8 months ..there sure has been alot of new things added. You mentioned Cyborg Implants are Atrox only ..well ..what exactly are those?

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Ok tell me the advanatage a solitus have on me, I have more HP and selfcast every damn nano a solitus can cast. COUGHguildadvatagesCOUGH

Go atrox, best in the end and are way more cool :P
    I see you're a Neophyte ..something I hope to claim one day. Is there any input or strong advice to help me out?

For me a lvl 200 Enf is more of a threat than a lvl 200 soldier, but im a trader. Guess it depends on whose eyes you choose to look through
    Remember "Jakeaway" Brigges
    Always "Spoton" Target
    Amsterdam "Firebrigade" Service

Returned from the grave and back in business.....

A lvl 200 sold should beat a lvl 200 enf, IMO enfs are 1 of the easiest profs to beat as a soldier.
    moon meeh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast