Thread: Trash King spawn time

Trash King spawn time

for the nth time... set his spawntimer back to 20 minutes..
    its a quest NPC, and therefore shoudn't take 3-4 hours to spawn.

he now only drops the quest-part so why the insane low spawnrate?

Lightbulb

I agree 110% I mean who wants to sit around for 3-4 hours! waiting for TK to spawn? Just to do a quest. This is not fun and I for one refuse to even to do the quest until it is changed.

I heard about a new game coming out soon called Anarchy Online, and I was just wondering something..

1) What do they mean by Anarchy ?

is there like craziness going on all over the place or something?

Cos I'd hate to pay and find out it was just a catchy name.....

B-U-U-U-R-R-R-R-N-N-N!!!

I agree!

I heard from an ARK that the reason for TK's spawntime is that the good stuff should take some work to get. We all know that, but what Funcom doesn't get is that sitting on your arse, waiting for an NPC to spawn is *not* hard work. There's no challenge but testing your own patience and to see how bored you can get.

I agree, have him spawn faster!

Re: I agree!

I failed the quest, simply because I couldn't find the patience of sitting there waiting for that bucket droid to spawn. I don't know if this is how quests should work, but the challenge in getting those hard items should be other things than fighting boredom.

I must say... BUMP!

Last time I sat by Tk waiting for him to spawn, I waited for 3 hours before the damn thing spawned.

Seriously, as mentioned, there is no other challenge in camping than testing your patience.

TK doesn't drop überloot, infact, all he's for is those 2 missions (First we tag him, the we kill him), and nothing more...

We need to decrease his spawntime, 30 minutes max
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment