Thread: Mission terminals and clock.

Lightbulb Mission terminals and clock.

Hi.

I got a suggestion for getting rid of the tedious and repetetive process of getting the mission one wants at a mission term.

When one has set the sliders to the settings one wants, make a "Apply as default settings" button in the Mission dialog box and store the values on the players computer.

This way when one gets a new mission, one hasn't got to slide those sliders again, but it would load automatically the settings the player wants.

I'm getting a bit annoyed when this feature is not available, as I play missions that use the same settings which are best for my char.

My second suggestion is, why can't the clock show the system time too, instead of only Rubi-Ka time? (I don't really care what time it is on Rubi-Ka anyhow) Wouldn't it be easy just to make it selectable by let's say a left mousebutton click on the clock box. It's so freakin' annoying to have to an icon for a macro which displays the /played info in the shortcut bar when all I want is the current local time.

Well that's all for now...

thnx,
    /da_k6
    --------------------
    What answer do You see in the Template of Chaos?
    --------------------
    Me big Atrox... Mmrgh, you listen while me speak... Else you head me crack... Grwmlm...
    *Suddenly the big Atrox throws a Rage fit, and starts smacking his head against a lamp post, shouting something about Chocolate supprises and Omni-Tek.*
    --------------------

Man, Your just to darn lazy..!
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

Wink

Play in winwoded mode and iconize to look up time.

Or ... buy a watch.
    Or ... use the clock included in your micro-wave/Hi-Fi/thermostat/...

Bump for mission settings though.
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG