Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omni VS Clan!

Omni VS Clan!

What do u omni's do your self to become stronger? Do u want clanners to act like Speeddlr and/or get help from FC? What u need is to go into your self. And start building something that is strong and good. Not beg for help...! I have been a clanner all my time with my main and all my alts, but I remember times when the clan was weaker and u hade the advantage. Try to act like a soldier in war… and not like an abused child in this situation. Make it interested to be an Omni. Not that I will consider it. *lol*

U picked a Nemesis base because u was thinking the conflict was so strong that no other clans would help them. Well… u just took wrong on that I guess. But do u in IC believe in Speeddlr?? Do u think he can be trustworthy? Would be interesting to know. Bacuse I personal would have newer trusted an Omni if he went in to my area that way he did and joined my side of the fraction. But I guess u the omni's looking at him as a Hero??

Time can switch, but I will be a clanner so long I am in game. But I will newer cry to get advantage to survive. That is to pathetic!!! What u needs to learn is that hard work pays off.

Aimabel - Soldier RK2

spoken like one who always got it the easy way.
    Now suddenly something happened that shook ur understatement of being an undefeatable and invincible tara-owning clammie.
    All clanners crying more challenge, more challenge, be creative...
    And as it happened u cant stand it

yes it was not honorable (although only a few people involved really know what happened there and why, excluding me) but to debate that concept with a clanner??? no, thx

Its hybris in its baddest sense

U always got us omnis served with a candy on top. Now it happened that u got a small drawback of loosing one base, and the forum is overflowed with hate and flames from clammies. Seems u are not really interested in "more challenge", huh?

My own thoughts:
    1. it has to be a strange community with strange ppl that gives a guild leader the reason to make the decision to switch sides. (especially switching from the winning to the loosing side)
    2. hey clanners, u got al the scum and drek we got on omni side, perhaps now we get ur good ppl cause these cant stand there newfound "friends"
    Last edited by Dark; Jan 20th, 2003 at 12:22:07.

Sound like theres alot of bs on RK2

Not a deawback!

Just some more fun in the near future

And as an Norwegian... it is funny We suddenly got AO's first big Quisling and it is Speeddlr.

Aimabel - Soldier RK2

I just want to say I do not know the guy and im still learning what happen but as far as what im getting from people Omni and Clan I would have to say I dont trust him..... Im not even sure if he is im my guild. If he is then I would be shocked. We have had plenty of problems with unstable people in the past. I missed alot the last few days though. I came back with a lot of new names in guild chat. All that said you are an old school player and I have known you for a really really long time Aimabel. Dont you think that you guys way over power omni on rk2. Is this a real reason to be pissed at IC to take the one chance we have had and my ever have to getting a high level base. Or should you just keep your anger on this speed guy. You and alot of clan have known me for a very long time do you think I would do something as slimy as that guy did. Please do not add me or my guild mates to some list of A-holes becuase of some lame clan that became omni. We was just taking our chance to have a base. From what I have see I will agree with you we got it under an unfair way. So you guys get one day of how we feels every day as omni im sure you will get over it. We lost the base today anyway. So good for clan they can just rule all of rk2. At least im not lame enough to jump ship like all you omni that became clan.... LOL not that it hasnt crossed my mind a few times. Anyway thats all I know and have to say about it for now. Hope me speaking my mind dont guarantee that you compare me to people who must have loyalty problems. I have known too many of those kinda people as is. Trust me I dont like them anymore then you do. Also if I run into you out and about or in battle I hope we can still be freindly to each other because really in the end it is just a game. Besides there are not many of us from the beginning of rk2 left to talk with.

Eunucha 200 Doc
    Member of Inner Circle

O also there has never been a time that omni was stronger then clan. Trust me I know I was highest omni back then. Clan has always had more high levels then omni. Just back then it wasnt 6to1.

Eunucha 200 doc

Re: Omni VS Clan!

Originally posted by Aimabel
    What do u omni's do your self to become stronger? Do u want clanners to act like Speeddlr and/or get help from FC? What u need is to go into your self. And start building something that is strong and good. Not beg for help...! I have been a clanner all my time with my main and all my alts, but I remember times when the clan was weaker and u hade the advantage. Try to act like a soldier in war… and not like an abused child in this situation. Make it interested to be an Omni. Not that I will consider it. *lol*

U picked a Nemesis base because u was thinking the conflict was so strong that no other clans would help them. Well… u just took wrong on that I guess. But do u in IC believe in Speeddlr?? Do u think he can be trustworthy? Would be interesting to know. Bacuse I personal would have newer trusted an Omni if he went in to my area that way he did and joined my side of the fraction. But I guess u the omni's looking at him as a Hero??

Time can switch, but I will be a clanner so long I am in game. But I will newer cry to get advantage to survive. That is to pathetic!!! What u needs to learn is that hard work pays off.

Aimabel - Soldier RK2
    Aimabel, learn what's happening, I mean really happening - be it Nemesis base, the way RK2 has evolved...Because you, my friend, don't have a clue.

The -only- reason Clan is so strong on RK2 is because of numbers, nothing more.

The one thing I detest about the clan, are n00bs trying to play know-it-alls.
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Nope I do not feel u or IC do anything wrong Eunucha :)

I have NP with u and most of the ppl in IC at all Most of all it is a game we are playing, when we relax from the usual RL-stress. And as I can remember well, so are u one of those that have been on the same side all the time. And that is so it schould be...! Jumping from side to side is the ting I don't like Find a direction and follow that, and try to influence on the things u don't like..! And yes.. I remeber the time when Omni and Clan just fight on the arena.. and we teamed up in EFP. One of the nice ppl from the omni-fraction I teamed with was u So I feel it gives a new dimentions when ppl swap all time. But each side should be more carefull on those ppl that do so. And not let them in to guilts. Who know, maybe that litle Qusling in some month are bach to Clan. My playetime experience is not inflicted with this persons action at all, the one I feel sorry for is those that have learned him to be an online friend. And now is standing there with all this answers I am sure they have. Because even thru a game u built relationships to ppl. So Doc... I am sure we chat a litle next time we meets to It is a game we all like to use some hour now and then. One thing u can help me with Eunucha is an advise... is the Coat I borrow from DrBizz or the Albrect (the solitus bugged one) the one I look best in?

Aimabel (Cec)- Soldier RK2

To Kokk!

What I tell u is that u must make your self bigger thru better work on newbie’s in game. U can't relay on FC or players that jump from one side to the other.

And back in the medusa-time. There was nothing more frightening then to see armycastaway train mobs in to u, so u lost a lot hard earned EXP on a sec. And in that time... u was the strongest one, with the highest level players. At 2ho we were kicked time after time. U was much better organized then we was.

Aimabel - Soldier RK2

Amen to that, Eunucha.

RK2 in its current state is not real.

it is like some warped version of an mmorpg, where we pay monthly to get raped by 7 people each.

now we all know how it got this way... first of all we have the omni traitors who went clan out of greed.
    then we have the high lvl clanners bribing noobs in our backyards with creds and equipment (yes, i have numerous screenshots to prove it).
    then we have the omni's joining clan just so they can "win for once" -lamest of all.
    and lastly, we have omnis either quitting out of frustration from clan's sheer numbers... or moving to rk1.

clan are ignorant... they dont like to point out the fact that they outnumber us 7 to 1... yet they brag how uber they are in game and in forums.

this is one lopsided mess that me and a whole lot of others do not wish to play in anymore.

clan, you can take your coolness and get all the uber items you want, but who are you gonna use that gear against when we are all gone? rk2 is just not fun anymore. plain and simple.

Eun, whenever you wanna start up some n00bs on rk1... lets go for it.

Zem

Re: Omni VS Clan!

Originally posted by Aimabel
    What do u omni's do your self to become stronger? And start building something that is strong and good. Not beg for help...! I have been a clanner all my time with my main and all my alts, but I remember times when the clan was weaker and u hade the advantage. Try to act like a soldier in war… and not like an abused child in this situation. Make it interested to be an Omni. Not that I will consider it. *lol*
    One thing that I believe deserves not yet again. This whole dialogue of help on RK2 was not started by omni. Omni were not whining or crying, or even begging for FC assistance. A clanner started this discussion because she wanted to see change because she didn't like the possibilities she saw in the future. Omni has done nothing but explain our situation and what we are doing or have been trying to do to change it.

U picked a Nemesis base because u was thinking the conflict was so strong that no other clans would help them.
    Actually, Nemesis is a target because they are Nemesis, a huge clan guild that has participated in attacks on a lot of omni bases. That's all the reason that is necessary to attack them. And while omni may not have taken their base recently, I would not call it a failure either.
    Isadara level 214 NT AL 12 (Gear and Perks)-- Rimor
    Valdene level 197 Fixer (Gear and Perks) -- Rimor

General of Project Eden

Im glad to hear that Aimabel ive always thought you was cool also ...... as for the coat I personally have to use Albrect but the reason is my nano pool is a joke so I would go with what ever you like best if I was you. I really dont have any other options as atrox.

Eunucha 200 doc

hehe I feel like I should have stayed on rk1 Zemanova. I only changed over becuase there was so little lag when RK2 came online. Sounds good to me I really could use a break from countinuous thumping we are getting from clan . Im not having fun anylonger on this game as is.

Eunucha 200 doc

What do u omni's do your self to become stronger? Do u want clanners to act like Speeddlr and/or get help from FC?
    No, actually I have never asked for anything from clan other than agreements, and have asked some few clan I like to switch over for more fun people. No Omni begged for that land. What those of us who spoke with him were told is that he was switching and when he did, obviously since he built the controller, it would go POOF. He was going to switch anyway whether we took base or not, and may as well have a fun fight He has said has been tired of being bored in the game and hoped to stir things up maybe throw the balance a bit. It wasn't like we would have done anything to hold the base other than fight to defend it. I have never asked FC to do give us anything except what both sides want and that's stable game without so much buggy issues and lag.

{Modeartor: Try again. This time with a nicer tone, and without tricking the swearing filter, or it might be your last post here.}
    Last edited by Cz; Jan 21st, 2003 at 09:17:55.
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by Lankybill
    Wow lanky, pretty harsh considering you're from RK1 and have no clue. Why don't you crawl back to your crappy server with it's innumerable exploiters and unending lag and stfu about stuff that doesn't concern you?
    Last edited by Cz; Jan 21st, 2003 at 09:18:08.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Ultimately its a crap shoot

You see it is all about incentive and greed.

In the beginning all were equal, all were squeaky clean and naked. Time passed, people hunted, people leveled, and people looted. People looked at the shiny loot of other people and desire grew. People saw that the Clan orgs went and hunted the mobs that dropped the shiny loots. Peoples hearts grew envious and soon people turned away from the light and into temptation (Clan=tempation).

What you have now is that a large number of people are Clanners (thru joining just for that or thru migration) in the hopes that they will get the good stuff. They are willing to suffer all of the problems and conflicts just for the chance to own those shiny things.

What was left after the migration was a group of people with, I think, a better attitude towards the game. They still want the shiny things but not if it is gonna detract from enjoying the game and the company of thier compatriots. That to me is the best part of being Omni. I've never once experienced any form of greed in a group. Sure it exists but you don't hear about it as much from Omins as you do from the Clans.

In order for Omni to get people to switch back to Omni they would need to offer incentives to satisfy peoples desire. This would ultimately lead to the same problems that we hear the Clanners experience and I don't think we want that. I know I don't. Sorry I don't have an answer just pointing out that the bad comes with the good.

Wooti

PS - some people need to get a clue from reality. Treachery, irregardless of motive, is a common theme in history and modern day. Whatever Speeddlrs motives for doing this why solely blame him? He was part of an organization, why didn't they retain control of the key? Even the best organizations in real life know not to put total trust in an individual.

Remember that old saying:

"All's fair in love and war"

Re: Re: Omni VS Clan!

Originally posted by Tasmen
    Actually, Nemesis is a target because they are Nemesis, a huge clan guild that has participated in attacks on a lot of omni bases. That's all the reason that is necessary to attack them. And while omni may not have taken their base recently, I would not call it a failure either. [/B]

lol...is Nemesis a target because we where on some attacks against omni bases.....or just because someone told u that Nemesis were supposed not to have any support from other orgs? ;p

Originally posted by Sredni

Wow lanky, pretty harsh considering you're from RK1 and have no clue. Why don't you crawl back to your crappy server with it's innumerable exploiters and unending lag and stfu about stuff that doesn't concern you?
    Heheh Sredni...Lankybill=Wudan99 i.e. Class A Retard.
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Heheh Sredni...Lankybill=Wudan99 i.e. Class A Retard.
    ahh :, well I still stand by what I said to him. Anyone, clan or omni who has met Aimabel ingame knows she is a kind good hearted person who doesn't deserve to be flamed the way he did. I would hope all of us, clan and omni were offended by his vicious uncalled for attack on Aimabel.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast