Thread: Nanoformulas sorting

Nanoformulas sorting

I have ALOT of nano programs in my nano inventory, more than I can or would fit on my quickbar. Its annoying when your lookin for the odd buff under PSI and have to scroll through hundreds of others, It would be nice to have them sort themselves after what type they are, or even better being able to sort the order yourself. And maybe have the ability to delete a nanoprogram, Im sure many of you uploaded those damn "boosted" expies when you were a noob. Just a modest suggestion.

As an agent, I can't do anything but applaud the suggestion.
    Like I've done on the countless occasions this issue has been brought up

Here's to hoping this be the thread to make something happen
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

Agreed.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

when soldiers start to complain about this, then something need to be done, as i thought they was the profesion with very few nanos.

you should cry some for us agents too Gall

Thumbs up

Oh dear god please do this

or.. erm how about a new tab:-

Misc

or

Garbage
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

I would love some kind of arange option for nano programs, i am so disorganised.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

yes!!

yeah this idea would be great plus maybe sort you bags to that effect also

Uh.

You CAN sort nanos in the folders.

And put the one you don't want in "favorites".
    Yeah, I know, it is pretty *ss backward, but it works.

Only problem : some part of sorting seems to be undone when reload the game. (Some nanos do not stay in "favorites")
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG