Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HP's of nugget? *angry*

HP's of nugget? *angry*

ok so I have been camping nugget abotu 8 times now simply cause i know his spawn time..

2 times i simply cannot fathom how we lost looting rights.. can anyone tell me how many HP nugget has?

the other night it was me, zyraell, leinna, and a 160 ish QB enf vs some clanners... we all unloaded our massive alpha's all got 10k .. added the damage up and it was like 60k. we didnt get loot.

tonite.. me (200 boosted hellspinner) deathwatch (200 augmented hellspinner) a 112 agent and a 160 manex fixer Vs

2 nano mage docs who werent As'ing the mob, and 2 MA's they were lvl 180-192.

we added up our dmg and it was just over 50k, i got 11900 exp.. and we lost. 9.3k FA 2.5k burst a crit and some other dmg..

deathwatch also did a 10k FA 3 burst and some more dmg. the agent did 7k dmg and the fixer 9k.

against nano mage docs and 2 ma's? i know ma's are uber in pvm but can they do 15k dmg like sols in the matter of seconds hes alive?

DeathWatch Had Aggro from first bullet to death as well. it just doesnt make a lick of sense.

: /

im mad.. i dont think thier cheating but its happened before. i just want an explanation here.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Jan 20th, 2003 at 09:12:58.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

you lack szkillZ?
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

Well Ma's dont have that bad alpha's. Getting 15k is relatively hard. If you're using pow bow you might be able to land 1k-10k AS + prolly 1 shot (150-2.6k). Then Brawl 2.2k-3k, dimanch 4k-5.5k, shen 500+ + maybe 1 tick 200, 1-2 hits 300-5.5k

So with extremely lucky you might pull 25k but I Usually end up hitting 7-11k without bow at 150ish

Fairly sure his HP showed up as 70000ish last time i used a hp and nano information tool on him.

Back when I still used a westinghouse I did, on average, 18-22k on Nugget each time, but I don't think any other MAs do that anymore....Seems bizzare yes.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

So FC has finally implemented the new code that prevents teams with no nanomages to get loot that is nanomage only! Woohoooo, i've been waiting soooo long for this, hope it works with other uniques and breeds too!

Chosto

Loot rights are bugged when you have full teams against not full teams.

For example one time a single player (enforcer i think, ot NT) got tarasque lootrights and another time a single NT got loot rights at kaehler against full teams as well.
    Last edited by Greystar; Jan 20th, 2003 at 16:20:10.
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

Yep loot rights are bugged. Seems that if a single person outdamages a full team of six's damage DIVIDED by six that solo'er gets loot. Seen a single MA get loot rights over team of six.

Nothin, try soloing Nugget
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

Yup. Ive got loot rights against many a Quartus and Tertius at Primus camp because of that. Of course I laugh, cos I pull a mob, attack it for 10 seconds, then a ton of oclanners run over and think theyre going to outdamage me.

hmm yeah i should petition and ask exactly how looting works.

we were 6 one time and they were 6, last night we had 4 they had 4.

it was just boggling the amount of damage we did. i dunno.. kinda takes the challenge outta getting a good team together when your just gonna lose to some bug.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Greystar
    Loot rights are bugged when you have full teams against not full teams.

For example one time a single player (enforcer i think, ot NT) got tarasque lootrights and another time a single NT got loot rights at kaehler against full teams as well.
    Yep.

I lost a loot right to a freaking lvl 112 Fixer at TK...Me lvl198 MA with a team of 5 other players....
    Cerber - MA Bruiser

Baboone - Portable Deathstar

Dukatus - Choppah

After these replies I believe I know what happened. You know those "Team broke up in midfight. Damage has been wiped." or something like that messages? I believe some people have learned how to use those to gain looting rights to pretty much anything they want. I still don't understand why it was implemented in the first place.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

ok so let take this theoretical scenario.

team of 6 versus me.

team of 6 does a grand total of 60 000 damage.

60 000 / 6 = 10 000

i do 15 000 damage on my own.

i win?
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Question

Doesn't seem to hurt to try it out.
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

Originally posted by Keldrys
    After these replies I believe I know what happened. You know those "Team broke up in midfight. Damage has been wiped." or something like that messages? I believe some people have learned how to use those to gain looting rights to pretty much anything they want. I still don't understand why it was implemented in the first place.

Keldrys is right. We were jacked at Primus Camp a couple days ago. We managed to kill Ris Lee while the whole time a clanner with a visually bugged HP bar (as in one 3x longer than anyone's I've ever seen) came in, ran circles around us during the fight while attacking and somehow managed to win loot rights all by himself. I believe the mob we were fighting was Nelly Johnson. It was ****ty =(
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

just did van horne solo did 15.2k DMG against like 100 ppl. no loot but that could be anything..

the ark said that its who does the most dmg.. what team. so it mighta been a bug.

i dont mind losing loots, its life. but when you have 3 lvl 200 soldiers and QB enf and more.. and you lose to 3 docs and a engie you get su****ous.. lol.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Something seems to be borked with loot rights. It's acting strange lately.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I was pulling an outdoor boss to where I had my pet stashed out of aggro range, when an MA came up and started beating on it.

I did 0 damage against it since I was just pulling it away from the minions, so I just watched the MA do his work (very nice job btw)

When he was done I got the loot rights. No damage, no reflects... nothing. Only thing I could think of was that I had aggro first and was damaged first.

I ended up letting it time out so he could loot it, worked out good because it had a nano he was looking for, and he gave me one I was looking for in exchange.

Strange things are afoot.
    VdpMeat ex-MA Engie

happened again.

3 lvl 200 soldiers, and a 200 nt vs a greenish group of mp's and docs.

grr i wanna know the trick to winning loot against any opponent.

next time im getting 6 level 200 soldiers with mop and a trader wrangling them all.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

unbuffed without mk2 armor i have 6042 hp :P
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast