Thread: Keep track of pet buffs

Unhappy Keep track of pet buffs

Yeap.

I would like a command like /pet status (or an improvement of the /pet report) that would state which buffs and debuffs are currently running on my pet and how much time is left.

If the (de)buffs names are clickable for full nano info, that would be even better.

An alternative would be some kind of window like out status window. Perhaps brought by shift-left click on the pet or...

BTW : I want the duration of the combat arrays nanos increased, 15min is cumbersome for a nano that must really be running at all times.
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG

you think 15m is cumbersome? try 22sec!
    Sarenn 209 / 9 Fixer - Armor Setup omg outdated

Originally posted by Sarenn
    you think 15m is cumbersome? try 22sec!
    22 sec.. with a how long of a recharge??

people just dont know our pain.. do they?

i do wish for a more elaborate /pet report tho... its difficult to guess when hostile nanos will expire on my pets.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

**** that dude is complaining about 15 minutes?

Someone fetch some diesel fuel and flame this dude!

j/k man
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Sounds like a good idea...

What i really would like to have... the possibility to go with 1 key strike directly to my pet, any pet (MP do need it to buff his aggro meat ball with a short duration (20 sec) nanos all the time) and not to use lagging mouse pointer or scroll through all possible targets (imagine that you are in mixed team and feel the pain of doing it). Something like SHIFT-F1 for the first for MP (attack pet), basic (crat and his worker) and only pet (engi); SHIFT-F2 for healer (MP) and charmed for long duration pet (crat); and finally SHIFT-F3 for mezzer (MP) and short duration charmed pet (crat).

^^ THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE

Originally posted by ShadowGod

22 sec.. with a how long of a recharge??

people just dont know our pain.. do they?

i do wish for a more elaborate /pet report tho... its difficult to guess when hostile nanos will expire on my pets.
    A 22sec nano is a bother for sure but It is a nano where the casting/recharge time is meant to occur in combat. It cost you some "combat nano-points" and combat time.

Our arrays, however, are meant to be cast outside of combat.
    Their 15min duration just makes it a bother without making the nano any less effective than a longer duration.

I'm pretty sure that increasing the duration of your 22sec nanos would have a major impact on its usability and therefore an impact on game balance in general (if that nano is any good that is).
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86

Originally posted by LonelyBear
    Sounds like a good idea...

What i really would like to have... the possibility to go with 1 key strike directly to my pet, any pet (MP do need it to buff his aggro meat ball with a short duration (20 sec) nanos all the time) and not to use lagging mouse pointer or scroll through all possible targets (imagine that you are in mixed team and feel the pain of doing it). Something like SHIFT-F1 for the first for MP (attack pet), basic (crat and his worker) and only pet (engi); SHIFT-F2 for healer (MP) and charmed for long duration pet (crat); and finally SHIFT-F3 for mezzer (MP) and short duration charmed pet (crat).

^^ THAT I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE
    Well, there is a very common way for games to address this :

Select a target.
    -Control-F1 to "store selection 1"
    -Shift-F1 to "recall selection 1"

Tough a key to simply cycle through owned pets would be nice...
    Maybe that unused uper left key ( "²" on Azerty).
    Phloxom - Engi 86