Thread: Wandering Ronin

Wandering Ronin

"Drunken Ex-Clanner Looking for Guild!"

(chuckles)

Never thought I'd be saying that. I must admit..things have changed. Especially for me to say this:

I'm bored. Im Omni and I'm Solo. I'm also looking for a Guild. I coudl goto the few omni guilds I have had heavy Dealings with in the past, but I realized since I made a big change to goto omni (even if it was a accident), I figured i'd take a Fresh Start.

If Any Omni Guilds, of decent size and Respectability (laughs) are looking for a Drunk old Ex Clanner to join them for Fun and Laughs...Give me a Tell ingame. Im not on as much as I used to, but im serious as to find a place to try to enjoy whats left of this now-joyless game. I can only bring my humor and ...heh...countles Experience and knowledge of the various Dark dealings with many of the other Guilds in Rubi-ka.

Hehe...didn't you become Omni 'cause you accidently "used" an Omni application form?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Come back to the Clans and join UoR.

You'll fit right in
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Bonefish puts up some posters around Rome and Omni-1.

WANTED
    Metalynx
    Dead or Alive
    Can be found masquerading as a drunken homeless street bum
    Approach with caution - suspect is unwashed

Security is everyone's concern.

Omni-Tek protects.

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Chairman of the Omni-Tek Security Council

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council (OTSEC)

The Omni-Tek Security Council is dedicated to ensuring the company’s security and interests against all threats, coordinating any action deemed necessary to protect corporate assets and personnel.

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org | www.ot-sparta.org