Thread: PvP... bahh!

PvP... bahh!

Well.. was doing 4xPvP's in MMD. The two same players that asked me to PvP was doing the same. When they was about 10% they pushed /terminate. And same happends the me other day several times. So why bother doing PvP??? Talked to an ARK and GM after. So I could get an general answer on that issue. Well... to push /terminate is not illegal. And it seems like all have started to do so latly.

Aimabel - Soldier RK2
    Slowfox - Enforcer RK2
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    And a proud member of Pax Romana and Pax Roma
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

PS!

An nice GM.. here the other day. He was called Ugh~ something, I will thank u so much for your help. When I lost my GAII disc.

Still beat them
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Stexer
    Still beat them

so true, PVP isent about Titles, titles is a bonuse.. so u pvp and hopefully had fun doing it, they /terminated and that meens u beat them.

why pvp, becous it is fun and if u dont think so dont pvp
    w00p w00p!!

Heheh...If they termed at 10% HP she would get credit and points for the kill anyway...
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama
    Heheh...If they termed at 10% HP she would get credit and points for the kill anyway...
    Yeah, so not only do you get credit, but you get the satisfaction of being able to laugh at your target for using /terminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftyr View Post
    Die? Plz? NOW!
    Dark Front Better Than You™, Since 2003

Post This message has expired

This Message has expired.
    Last edited by Cenax Kikia; Jan 21st, 2003 at 22:52:54.

Re: Another idea -

Originally posted by PvP Master
    You could do what I do.. you can take screenshots of every kill you make. Right now I have 2392 Screenshots taken of people ive owned. I keep them all and if anyone ever trys to get smart with me, I post it on my webspace and link it on the fourm to mock them. If you /terminate Pic will be taken and I will write many bad things on it too. Have a nice day.
    If my system didn't freeze up for 2-3 seconds when I take a screenshot I would start doing the same.

People who use pic of who they killed at PvP in their argument are usually people who have a very low self esteem of themself and need to humiliate others to feel better about themself and their so called acheivement that they made by killing the player. I have no respect for people who try to humiliate others by using theses screenshots.

Actually when I was in the guild Darkenbane on Rallos Zek server on Everquest, it became a Reflex to cap pics of people who got owned.. Oh well then.

Originally posted by Insida
    People who use pic of who they killed at PvP in their argument are usually people who have a very low self esteem of themself and need to humiliate others to feel better about themself and their so called acheivement that they made by killing the player. I have no respect for people who try to humiliate others by using theses screenshots.

How do you get off telling me I have a low esteem problem? How can that even have anything to do with Taking pictures? :P You know theres people in this world called Photographers, sheesh, I guess you go around telling photographers they have "no respect" and shouldn't feel better about themselves for there "achievement" as you say.

Your a funny guy there.

Yes Insida its pretty goofy.
    Alantria 203 Fixer Squad commander/Recruiter of Eternal Fury

I dont mind at all that people take pics. I do mind people who use themt o humiliate others. In fact, I really dislike anything thats an attempt to humiliate others. I dislike people who take pleasure in making fun of others.

Totally true.. Agree
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Insidia, I think that he might have meant he had them to use them if one of those people Started some beef with him, those pics would be his defense... or something...
    If thats not what he intended, I agree with u
    Fetamysicist
    Sentinull
    Phix001

I have no reservations about terminating if I get ganked while in yalm or such by a title farmer. Ive done it before and ill do it again just so they dont get the satisfaction and the PvP points.

you're just mad cause i got a >>Remains of Insida<< pic . i'll have to dig that one out and post it sometime

(actually, i think i have 2)

Everyone got pics of >>Remains of Insida<< even me