Thread: Another GUI - suggestion

Another GUI - suggestion

Only concentrating on the GUI here, no commands or anything like that, although I personally think there should be a lot of commands added, but thats for another post I believe.

http://www.mmorpgs.org/gui-changes.JPG

Personally I dont like the draggable windows too much, but many others have suggested it. I do not like the new NW-added map-things there though, the buttons are huge and their purpose hardly of any use (exception is the "checker" button) and would love an option to turn them off.

The other options in there are options either already in game but enhanced/moved or simply added somewhere else as well.

NOT DEPICTED ::: I would also love a DEF-value. We have an ATK-value, but I would love a defense-value as well, listing our DEF-rating.
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

now there's a lot of good ideas, especially the "Turn NW buttons On/Off" since they are more annoying than useful in 1024x768 and below resolutions :/

Loads of good ideas in that picture indeed
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Yes , very nice.. But it would be cool if they could add a Secondary XP bar next to /under The Secondary HP and NP bar in the top left corner
    -Fixere 182+ Fixer-
    Step almost 30,000 years into the future, to an age where common surgical implants and microscopic nano-bots can relieve most forms of human suffering... or transform even a child into a weapon of destructive force

Post continued...

realized I forgot a few suggestions in the other things, so another picture of those coming up here..

http://www.mmorpgs.org/gui2.jpg

The extra XP-bar.. possibly, I dont know how often I would be looking at it if I was still teaming, but yes, you might be right.. its not something I personally would like, but I'm sure others would love it. Three bars would be too thick though I think, reason I placed the HP and Nanobar besides eachother is that if you then drag the vertically aligned shortcut bar underneath them they would line up better.
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)