Thread: 3 on 3 in WTF.

3 on 3 in WTF.

Well last night an offer was made from some clanners - come to WTF dungeon and fight. 3-man teams, no outside buffing other than what your team can do.

So we took up the gaunlet, assembled the fighters and headed out to WTF dungeon.

The teams were:

Clan: Cyphienne , Jaxin and Jadoo

Omni: Isoldei , Gladtohearit and Littletza .

Alot of disgussing went back and forth regarding tactics. When everything was set, we moved into the dungeon...

And a long, hardfought battle followed. All the lag, LOS problems, player cunning, tactics, intensity, panic and the will to fight made this about the most fun I've had in a long while.

Thank you for the great idea Jadoo Perhaps this would be the starting point of a tournament?

Oh yeah, Omnis won
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Re: 3 on 3 in WTF.

Originally posted by kokk
    Oh yeah, Omnis won
    What a surprise. I know you would have written this thread even if you hadn't won...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Go omni
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

hehe

yeah yeah yeah, we were kinda outmatched on the prof's : P (gotta have some kinda excuse), so many times we came close to killing someone from your side (Doc's CH was too much at times). I split two of you up from Isoldei but came back to the main cave too early and the 2 fixers hadn't finished with the doc. Complete Heal saved Gladtohearit more times then i wanna count.

We were down there for so long all my buffs ran out but yeah gotta agree that was quite possibly the most fun i've had in AO.

In the end i made a run back to the starting point to try to use one of the teleporters to go to another part of the dungeon but i got jammed in the up lift (which took me outta the fun :/), in the end only one of us died after almost an hour of action packed PvP.

I tried to get some neuts in aswell for 3 v 3 v 3. They were one short of the full team, maybe next time we can get them down there too.

Thanks for coming > <
    Last edited by Jadoo; Jan 19th, 2003 at 07:18:09.

Definately a good time Well fixers did good job keeping me rooted I must say. 3 v 3 nice amount of people since any more likely would have increased lag too much...had many rubberband warps, figure we all did. Fortunately for me I was standing still repeatedly clicking my Free Movement stims

Definately would do again, thanks for inviting us Jadoo, sorry I didn't CH you for this fight

Originally posted by Isoldei
    Definately would do again, thanks for inviting us Jadoo, sorry I didn't CH you for this fight
    there's always next time

looking forward to that Jadoo
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Re: Re: 3 on 3 in WTF.

Originally posted by Jekyll

What a surprise. I know you would have written this thread even if you hadn't won...
    prolly would Though I think Jadoo would have beaten me to it
    Soldier Equip

Hehe,
    2 Fixer and 1 Adv. vs Doc, Fixer and Soldier. That takes not 1 sec to figure out who win at end ,)
    Next time same professions please ? ,)

--Tibs

: ) turned out to be a challenge and was alot more fun, the fight might not of lasted as long : P.