Thread: Lack Of Omnis on RIMOR

Unhappy Lack Of Omnis on RIMOR

2 Suggestions to funcom for solving the problem

(a) give a number of clanners a token amnesty for a month where they can go OMNI without loosing their tokens.

(b) give some omnis on RK1 the chance to migrate to RK2 and help their kin there.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

i like both ideas myself

*remembers this is the pvp board*...

just wanted to tell you that before you're brought to your knees by flames
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

Re: Lack Of Omnis on RIMOR

Originally posted by Xscape
    (b) give some omnis on RK1 the chance to migrate to RK2 and help their kin there.
    We are outnumbered on RK-1 aswell. Think FC need make omni more attractive if they want playerbase affilitation balance.
    Seraphael - 200 fixer
    Pepzi - ** agent
    Troxitazz - retired trader

I think one of the reasons the omni's switch clan so easily is because of how easy it is to get tokens. At high levels getting tokens is cake, and if we went back to the 1 token per mission thing I think less omni's would be tempted to go clan for phat dragon loot (as seems to have happend on rk2).

As things stand now the clans managed to pull ahead, and since changing sides is so easy and inconsequential a large number of omnis bailed to join the more powerfull side. If the consequences for changing sides weren't so laughable I think less people would be inclined to side hop.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Which wouldn't help anything since clans have way more people now.

At least they seem to be bringing out more OT only gear, such as the OmniMed Armor.
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Originally posted by Vergil
    At least they seem to be bringing out more OT only gear, such as the OmniMed Armor.
    Now they just need to change the Kaehlar sleves to Omni only
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Which wouldn't help anything since clans have way more people now.
    But it might stem the flood. And with time the numbers might even out again.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

here is my solution

take all clan token boards away from our Omni traitors.

if they choose to remain clan? no token boards for them!

if they choose to go back to help out their fellow omni's they get their omni token board back.

plain. simple.

Zemanova~ Grandmaster Gimp and Omni Embassador

perhapse if they released the rumored 5k boards people would have more loyalty to alignment.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

Heh, why do you ppl play on rk-2 at all, get to rk-1 and get your clan ass smacked as God intended
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Originally posted by Hermy
    Heh, why do you ppl play on rk-2 at all, get to rk-1 and get your clan ass smacked as God intended
    spent a year on the characters i have on rk2... even imbalanced insanity is better than starting over.

LOL I started on rk1 before there was a rk2..... Why did I stay on rk2..... Lagg .... Hope your enjoying it Hermy.

Eunucha 200 doc

Heres a thought, make side changes permanent, then offer 1 time only to all omnis a free total IPR, and watch the flood

Of course this is just a joke......
    Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

Quoted from Haiiro (best quote ever).
    ---------------------------------------
    Well ma'am, it's a good thing I've avoided getting married so far, as I don't only intend to continue this war, I intend to finish it, even if I have to fight all by myself while everyone is having sex.
    -----------------------------------------

I'm sure this will bring numerous hate posts, but the going omni thing without losing the token boards was offered (or discussed with some FC rep) to the Dragons and whatever guilds they were aligned with at the time (MOD and Eco ...I think). I think the deal was everyone had to go, but it was not unanimous, so it didn't happen. Some went Omni anyway (inc. me) as I'm sure yall know.