Thread: Rimor RP'ing Orgs

Rimor RP'ing Orgs

I was hoping to do as someone did on RK 1 and compile a list of the active Role Playing Orgs on Rimor, omni, clan and Neut.

Right now, people are under the assumption that there isn't much of a Rp community (people, meaning newer players to our server) on Rimor, and I know that is not 100% accurate.

So, please list your Organisation and affiliation here and I will compile the list in this first post so new comers can see where to go for RP on Rimor.

So far I have the following

Clan

Komodo
    Vox Populi

Neutral

Shattered Dreams
    Black Sun Ent

Omni

Division 3

Let me know who else is out there!!
    Last edited by Lilyflie; Jan 22nd, 2003 at 04:55:00.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Good idea

It would be nice for people who were interested in RP orgs to know where to look. There are a good number of them out there, and they come in all varieties.

I know several very good rp orgs, on all 3 sides of the conflict, but I wont presume to speak up for any but the one I am part of. Division 3 - Omni.

I hope we see a lot more Orgs here, when pvp/pvm grows dull, its RP that saves the day.
    You can reason with ignorance, but its pointless to argue with stupidity. Take care which category you fall into.

Come on guys....I know there are RP orgs on Rimor...I have seen them in action. Don't be shy. this is a good list to have available

AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again