Thread: Raise the flight cap!

Raise the flight cap!

Yes, a pointless and minor change, but it was a pointless and minor change when they nerfed it the first time. Raise the flight cap high enough that you can fly up the topmost towers in Trade! Nothing like chilling way up there. Give me back my thinking spot!
    Sarenn 209 / 9 Fixer - Armor Setup omg outdated

*bump*

/me wants to go higher like in the old days
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Yea i want to fly high again!
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

bump!

Let all the new players enjoy the freedom we've experienced and still crave..
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Talking

I wanna see the starships real close!

I think the limit was because it was quite easy to fly "out" of the playfield, thus going down again would bring you into a "dead" playfield and this meant a /petition stuck's for the ARK's to handle.

It's a bit boring, but with PvP being more common, this should disable some of the "divebombing" tecniques that was a bit over the top quite some time ago. I suspect it helps with crowd control as well since you dont have to check 1 zillion squares above the square.

Boring, but I think it has to be this way.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I agree it could be a bit higher... But not too much. The scenery was clipping like crazy and it didn't look any good when you were going too high, so what's the point ?

Except pass over the invisible walls, of course... It was possible to go near the pyramid in City of Homes this way :)

Ya, i like to get high to.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Sounds good to me...

Course first I'd need a yalm, but I've always wanted to see the starships.