Thread: Transfer

Transfer

I'm not sure if here is where i can post this but here goes. I just created my first char on Atlantean(RK1) since i can't create more chars on Rimor(RK2). Is it possible to transfer items and cash to my char in Atlantean? Is my first time there, i don't know anyone there.

Rinkusu, you cannot directly transfer things between dimensions. Your best bet is to post in the trade forums saying what you'd like to do. With luck, you may find someone with established chars on RK1 that is interested in trying out a char on RK2.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Thx

Thx for the reply, i guess this is one of those damn annoyances. I still think ppl should be able to tranfer "stuff" from one char to another. It's annoying to have to find a 3rd person to do the transfer in the same dimension, even worse between dimensions.

Eh.

Bank folders would be nice.
    One folder per character with the one linked to your current character being of course selected by default.
    The information above is highly classified and only available to worthy Omni-Tek employees; any individual spilling out this info to filthy rebels will be considered a traitor, cooked alive and fed to leets.
    Phloxom - Engi 86
    My Rimor QL50-120 market place
    Fallen Sword: Free web based MMORPG

Rinkusu... make sure you know the person that you are doing the cross-server exchange with... many people have been scammed this way
    Fetamysicist
    Sentinull
    Phix001