Thread: 1 More chance for Total I P R

Exclamation 1 More chance for Total I P R

Greetings, I have just come back to AO after a long time, I remember that good old day when you could do an total IPR. Well I think that they should re introduce it for a few reasons.

1) After coming back I was a total noob, and messed up IP.

2) To spare us the time and aggravation of resetting one skil.

I suggest that they reintroduce it for a limited time, or even if you can only use a full IPR, once per account. Or even like the omni/clan switch thing once a week, once a month, etc etc.

I also suggest that FC, considers fixing the NCU BELT equip time de-equip time.

Thanks Mackinley,
    Fixer of the 68th Gridline

1) learn and reroll ( I did a number of times, as did everyone from before the "whine for IPR" days)

2) you consider the GIFT of being able to reset one IPR an aggravation?

lol this is the best one yet! ROFLOL

one more time now... then in a few months one more time again... then again..

Funcom needs to get a spine and say NO to IPR ... or make people pay 100 real life dollars per IPR... they are a company, at least then when they give in it is for a profit lol
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL