Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just died again after 4 hits in what seemed like 8 secs from EQB...

what TanisAS said.
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

yes you would do better for yourself if you stopped screaming in 40pt font and calling everyone noobs.. because frankly theres a good chance your wrong and it just makes you look stupid.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman
    yes you would do better for yourself if you stopped screaming in 40pt font and calling everyone noobs.. because frankly theres a good chance your wrong and it just makes you look stupid.
    lool

and you said i was bad

grats on 1k post btw, you beat me there :S
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Kinkstaah

The CC situation is even worse. EVEN WITHOUT CC, No enforcer with INT raised above three will even think about running into a pack of the enemy after you. If they do, well, they definately get to be a tank, thats for sure.
    Must be a least a few of them with INT still at or below 3 on rk2 then. They may die before getting away... but they tend to do just fine at killing me before they do.

How do you know hes been pvping longer than me? I made a Solution to the Problem.

Its HIS Fault for standing still. Its HIS Fault for not rooting when he was debuffed.

Yes, Running is espcially Anyoing with melee.

I was testing with Bravvo, a Crat. And I thought to myself;

'Oh yes, that reminds me, did you read that post on the forum about melee hitting when running'

And he ran around, I chased him without run.

Now either it was lag, or Im not the noob you claim me to be, but It did not hit ONCE.

My Aggression bar stayed at 100%, as if it was waiting for something. It PROBABLY was lag. But this happens everytime I test.

And please, if you want to prove something, come to the arena and I will SHOW YOU what I mean. Your just typing stuff out on a forum, how is that prove your right?

Listen, just message me ingame and ill explain to you.

I have played a 180ma, a 190 nt, 3 Enforcers 140/176/167, a ga fixer, a 170 trader, a 150 doctor, 154mp, I only had experience with a solider waaay back in the pre OE days.

Do NOT tell me dont know how to pvp.

Time over Time, I have laughed at those nts who go, 'waaah omg nerf enforcers, I cant hit them or root them'

I MUST BE SPECIAL, Or something, but I dont have a hard time with them. For god sake its called running. Yes they do have rage, but when you already have 1.8k Run speed , thats enough.

You land ONE COF, thats ONE and hes gimped. Then, the second you land a root, you wait. You wait till his rage runs out. And you KEEP cof running ALL the time, no rage, no uber nr. Rinse and repeat.

That or he comes stormin at you, and you die. 'dont we all?'
    What about enf vs enf.? Do I whine that another enforcer can take me down fast? No.

What about soldiers, and thier alphas? Ive seen some pretty good results.

Today a soldier said QB needs to be nerfed, when It took me 5 hits to take him to half, he didnt even tms and I have 1,6 attack.

Hes got 10k hp? Oh but ofcourse, im an enforcer, I have 15k+ Hp and never get hurt.

You know what? 3 months ago NOBODY Whined about the amount of hp we had, now all of a sudden we all got 14k/15k+ hp? Is it me or did I miss a new line of enforcer nanos? no.
    Towers! Towers that EVERYONE else can build. Armor that anyone with the appropriate level/stats can wear.

DONT flame me for this, Im just speaking the truth, if theres something you dont like then fine, reply to me...but if at all possible lets come to an agreement.

Tell you what, Ive almost maxed out Nano Resist, just spend almost two levels in it.

Then we can go test it out ok? I will have the same as every other enforcer.

Ah this post is a mess, all over the place, inchoherant but what the hell, im making this up along the way.

Im sorry if I offended you ali. Im sorry to everyone. Ill take back what I said. It just your making it seem like us enforcers are ****ing gods. And I dont feel the same way. I have done eveything in MY power to make my character the best it can be, many people can verify that, I know my ****. Ive been playing non stop since release. Yeah I lost an account but I came back.

Im addicited, I play hardcore, 24hr+ sessions just to help OTHER people with loot? Crazy yeah.

you people need to stop crying about a weapon that is going to be nerfed anyone from your extra ordinary amount of tears shed from the few and far deaths of an enforcer.

I dont know how many times i am skill deprived by a trader, or get the crap kicked out of me by a fixer and do i cry like a little lamer? no i dont becuase i have better things to do then come onto the forums and whine. Id rather go back and try to get them again, eventually you defeat them becuase you have more skill, unless you have none.

In the case of having no skill, instead of whining. Ask for tips on how to play your class. Specifically ask a question that pertains to your crying or whining. That will solve your problem.
    Jamie "Kamaekazae" Rage
    [Enforcer] - [Atrox] - [Rubi-Ka 1]

Rage - Is it in you?
    So excited that i kicked my mom RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Achiever 73% - Killer 66% - Socializer 46% - Explorer 13%

lol riokou..... just lol.....

I bet you are one of those ppl who created an enforcer just to use QB/EQB...

As for the discussion itself. For Arena 1 vs 1 queenblade is way overpowered... I would not mind the damage, if there is ONE possibilty to win against an enf wielding it, which is NOT build up on luck and noobishnes of your opponent... But there simply are no ways of really having any chance when your life drops from 9300 to 1800 in almost NOtime....

Wasn't it FCs idea to "balance" classes? or pvp itself? And btw those 3 meters range do not matter *****. What good does it do me to run off that the enf cannot hit me, if i cant as well? Eventually i will be hit..

Just today I had a duell vs 2 eqb enforcers... I won one of them only cause I used 2 Root graft in the recharge of my roots which did not stick after the third try (using the highest one)... After my divest he still had highest rage running and wasnt able to cancel it to use a lower one (better program running problem)... THATs why i actually made the race with 20% hps left of 9300..

Even tho you might do SOME dmg to them, the rest of the time you are running... with rage they will always get you again and they even have time torecast layer, mongo and whatever...

I am really not saying nerf qb /eqb or even enforcers... the class is perfect as it is, its just that weapon... hitting for 1000 on 75% in pvp is just sick..

And over all. I dont really mind, my trader not being able to own every class out there... Drains are really powerful... but how much sense does it make, if there is almost NO way for most of the classes to win, if its not pure luck??
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

No night, I played enforcers when HAMMERS where the 'in' thing.

And an enforcer who doesnt use a qb? Is that like a pre init change Beam atrox enf? I Play, use the weapons that are most useful.

Im not a gimp like some who are persistant in using gimpy weapons just to be different, I play to be GOOD, for me and others, for my team mates and my comrades in battle.

And you missed that part where I said Ive played 3 enforcers didnt you?
    And no, My character was created way before the Init changes, and the weapon change itself.

And please, think of those who are not enforcers, Those adventurers, and nts and soon to be doctors (yes there are some) who are going to use it.

Hell they might not use it for pvp but maybe for pvm.

I do agree, the EQB does need a nerf, Tho I would like it to, you have to wait a whole 185 levels.

The QB is not good enough, other weapons compare in speed.

You know what? Dont TOUCH The QB itself. **** flurry, I wont care, remove it, Banish it! thats the root of the problem.

Okay, then when all enforcers change to faster weapons, no doubt a slayer claw, one Which I hold onto so DEARLY.

Then you will see us fight in full defence, then lets see the rage nerf come, because thats all you need now, enfs in full def always.

Originally posted by Riokou
    I have played a 180ma, a 190 nt, 3 Enforcers 140/176/167, a ga fixer, a 170 trader, a 150 doctor, 154mp, I only had experience with a solider waaay back in the pre OE days.

Do NOT tell me dont know how to pvp.
    How do you manage to find time to PvP while leveling that many characters, eh? Must be a real accomplishment.

Time over Time, I have laughed at those nts who go, 'waaah omg nerf enforcers, I cant hit them or root them'

You land ONE COF, thats ONE and hes gimped. Then, the second you land a root, you wait. You wait till his rage runs out. And you KEEP cof running ALL the time, no rage, no uber nr. Rinse and repeat
    Show me the NT that can avoid a raging enforcer long enough to let rage wear off. 1500+ NR? Even an NT with mochams and 132 wrangle isn't going to have that much MC. Tell me how you get crown of frost (107% resist) to work without being resisted?

You know what? 3 months ago NOBODY Whined about the amount of hp we had, now all of a sudden we all got 14k/15k+ hp? Is it me or did I miss a new line of enforcer nanos? no.
    Towers! Towers that EVERYONE else can build. Armor that anyone with the appropriate level/stats can wear.
    not everyone can build towers that can give serious hp buffs. we aren't all in uber guilds that are capable of taking and keeping them.

I don't like the idea of nerfing... but with queen blade and its enhanced version have upped the stakes on damage output. Other professions find that they are still operating on the old balance and they're upset. NR has been fixed and everyone's maxed it these days... so suddenly professions relying on hostile nanos aren't doing what they used to. I don't think QB and EQB need to be nerfed... but they do need to be balanced. Right now, they aren't.

Btw... part of the reason why people are looking at your hp levels more now is that before, it was a benefit to the team in PvM... now its being placed in opposition to them in PvP. This is ALWAYS a problem in a game that has both... and I have NEVER seen it handled in a way that works.
    Last edited by Jaesic; Jan 20th, 2003 at 04:32:18.

J, thats my EXACT point, not everyone has these towers, not even I.

I know a nano mage nt with 10k hp.
    Isnt that cool? ;/

Not only enforsers got uber HP since notum wars.

I myself went from almosut 7.4k selfbuffed HP before notum wars and now to 9.8k selfbuffed HP with tower 14.5 items new tooken boards buffs that i never thought i can self buff without org bonuses.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Since when did Riokou become a pvp master?
    She's run and zoned from me countless times.
    (roleplaying Riokou, dont get yoru panties in a twist)

As Kinstaah stated, the #1 problem an enf encounters is hitting on the run. DO NOT STAND TOE TO TOE WITH AN ENF! Depending on whom you fighting, a great majority of the QB'rs out there, do not have enough knowledge about nano resist, and hitting as close to 1/1 as possible. With the exception of a select few, the average enf you see running around with a Queen Blade, has just that, a Queen Blade and not an EQB. The Queen Blade is SLOW.

Keep your distance, keep moving. Stop for a fraction of a second to cast/shoot. By stop'n for a split second, I mean tap the directional arrow so your weapon can fire, or you can cast nano prog, since you cannot while you're moving. On the same token, the enf has to be smart enough to do the same. If he has enough run speed, he can keep close. He needs to time his split second stops when his attack bar is ready. Same goes for his brawl. Another tool the enf can have is a graft root. I've met my end to these several times. Keeps me from running, lets enf smack me to reclaim.

I've beaten Enforcers all the way up to 200, yet on the same token have been pounded by some in the 160's. Neither the Enf nor the Queen Blade need nerf'n. Some people need to realize that you not supposed to take on a grizzly, and stand face to face with him, and expect to live. It requires tactics, and to some out there with Egos the size of New York City, drop your macho trip, and come to terms with the fact you're gonna have to run if you're dueling an enforcer.

Due to the paper/rock/siccors crap Funcom has begun incorperating, there are some prof's that just stand little or no chance of beating a specific prof. An enf with enough nr, rages, and gets hit by virtually no nuke the NT casts on him.

And last, keep in mind, Enf's aren't exactly the pvp gods when it comes to mass pvp/tower fighting. Wide open area's, involving lots of running, combined with the enf usually getting alpha'd by 5 or more people = one of the tougher profs to play. All these cries of nerf pertaining to the enf and QB are related to 1 on 1 dueling, which I personally dont think matters.
    Last edited by Stongrel; Jan 20th, 2003 at 07:03:25.

What a great fight to just run off and NOT STAY TOE ON TOE! what is gonna make him stay away if you CANT root him? :P
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

Stongrel

Good post Stongrel.

Stongrel is actually one of the MA that i would really hate to duel because he is .... using his brain.

I wont stand here and defend anything.

You ppl need to undestand this:

If you decide to go toe to toe with a enfo in rage/challenger/fob mode and you are NOT a doc or soldier..

You will, die.

You are not supposed to win over a skilled enfo when he knows what he is doing.

So yeah, go toe to toe with me and i will show you reclaim.
    That's a fact.

Instead of doing that, try to think....

P.S
    Dont care really, all i do now is tank Peter Lee for my guild, so all you pvp arena 1v1 idiots can indeed....kiss my phat atrox ***.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Stongrel

Originally posted by Anikitos

You are not supposed to win over a skilled enfo when he knows what he is doing.
    So what about the rest of us who are skilled and know what we are doing with our particular profession... and still can't win?

I agree that when you are playing smart and are using your profession's techniques/style appropriately that it should make you much much harder to take out. That should not, however, make you capable of running into a swarm of your opponent and kill several of them before they take you down.

The enforcers role (as I understand it from FC's description and the dominant mechanics of the profession) is to be able to survive large amounts of damage. This equates to enforcers being giant punching bags with the ability to do some damage as well. This should make the enforcer and the fixer the two professions on the battlefield that are able to make a serious nuissance out of themselves because they are hard to kill (one because of ungodly hps and damage resistance... the other because of evasion). Neither one should also be dominating the field in damage output.

That role should be going to MA (non healing ones) at short range, soldier at medium-long range, and NT through direct damage. Maybe my view of the strengths and weaknesses of the professions is mixed up somehow... but I know for certain that many people who are playing professions other than enforcer are trying to understand why they are supposed to be offensive professions and have sacrificed a high amount of defensive ability to earn that... but are easily being outdamaged by someone who can defend against most of what is thrown at them.

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren
    Since when did Riokou become a pvp master?
    She's run and zoned from me countless times.
    (roleplaying Riokou, dont get yoru panties in a twist)

? You mean in ent arena, with you, kazbul and godly?

Hey hey! At least I came back thee or four times, trying to get one of you. After yall left me and kazbul had a friendly test.

Landed every single dominate and Nano Shutdown with one rage running :P

But strongel, if your talking about the Camalot issue? Well I dont take kindly to people who run down, attack and run to 100% and stay there. Then I get spammed with You where attacked by Strongel about 8 times in a row, either you where spamming.

OR you where trying to use the Range exploit, which you yourself have petitioned about. Didnt say you did, but I know that YOU know about it.

I know im in title myself, and you being 190 doesnt give you much of an advantage, maybe a few Armor peices? But I still have some things to max out, then sure If you wanna fight then say so.

Originally posted by Megabio
    Melee can hit while running, range (except for the river 6) cannot.

Rikou, you're n00biness sickens me. No offense.

~Chris
    I know a melee weapon that hits while running
    got it on my tower twink, looks insane running after a poor clanner slicing him up hehe
    Last edited by BrutalThug; Jan 20th, 2003 at 22:57:59.
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

It's not evil it's cool! We're not peaceful white people we're cool powerhungry employees!

Re: Re: Stongrel

Originally posted by Jaesic

........as well. This should make the enforcer and the fixer the two professions on the battlefield that are able to make a serious nuissance out of themselves because they are hard to kill (one because of ungodly hps and damage resistance......

Did you not read the part where I said EVERYONE can get a HUGE hp bonus from towers.

That is if they are ABLE to get notum wars and LAY towers =/

I know many non enforcers who are competing with my hp.
    Im not an atrox, but some of them are not either, some are nanomage. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE got a hp/nano bonus from the updated 1000 token board.

New armors are coming, towers help too. At the moment I have no towers (no room). So i have no hp advantage to those with.

And Damage resistance? HAH! Talk to soldiers about that.

Originally posted by BrutalThug

Then my queen blade is being a *****, Cuz it wont.
    :| Going to try in the arena now. =D (again).

Originally posted by BrutalThug

got it on my tower twink, looks insane running after a poor clanner slicing him up hehe

I know. Melee can hit while running, range cannot. Are you unable to read?

~Chris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast