Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just died again after 4 hits in what seemed like 8 secs from EQB...

Seriously

What do u guys mean? Of cource u can chase a person and beat the crap out of him/her with a melee weapon.

I do it with my melee class characters all the time. I attack someone and when/if they get scared and start to run I just run after them and release my "w" button for 0.1 sec to get a hit in every 2 sec. Whats the deal?

And dont come here and say its easier for ranged persons to shoot when they are chased. As long as the enf have same runspeed as the person he is chasing he will get same amounts of hits in as the ranged person he is chasing.

Atleast I never experience any probs with this.

/shrugs
    Veteran of Equilibrium

I have to stop to shoot, they dont

omg nerf!!!11 >_<

Both the people that shoot and the people with melee have to stop for 0.1 sec to do damage. People with melee weapon cant run and hit at the same time Insida. They need that 0.1 sec as much as we do.

(not counting those weirdo weapons similar to river's)

However everyone is able to damage as long as they can keep up with the enemy.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Yep.

Some popel dont seem to understand.

MELEE WEAPONS Are: In simple form, a ranged weapon, with like 4m range, and no projectile/energy effect. Oh and the weapons look like melee...weapon. There are some guns with short range like 4m.

Just a different model. In no way is the melee system different to the ranged. All you got is like 5 times the range or something.

Give the QB 35m range and it will work the same as a rifle.

ok while we got an enforcer here that agrees

So u agree then that u can damage us even if we do run?

If ranged person run and u run.. and u can do damage just as much as we can.. and ure weapon do more damage then our weapon?..

Not asking for nerf, Im just annoyed that I dont do that damage
    Veteran of Equilibrium

It would be cool if we could shoot while running like we do in FPS. Lower our AllOff so we miss more often o_O

Originally posted by Riokou
    Yep.

Some popel dont seem to understand.

MELEE WEAPONS Are: In simple form, a ranged weapon, with like 4m range, and no projectile/energy effect. Oh and the weapons look like melee...weapon. There are some guns with short range like 4m.

Just a different model. In no way is the melee system different to the ranged. All you got is like 5 times the range or something.

umm... then why do people run and shoot at the same time with that gun (whatever it's called)?

Or like with my soldier, with his gun, I can move and I won't fire a single shot while moving. But my MA, she can move and hit all at the same time. I'm not sure about my enf with his beam, but I'm pretty sure he can move and hit at the same time (havn't played him in simply ages).

I have noticed tho that you seem to attack a lot slower while moving.

Anyways I thought it was the fact that the weapon doesn't require ammo that made it able to attack while moving *shrug*.

... I think I'll go log my enf and test...
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Yep, poor neglected sherrman attacks while moving too. Just ran all over the backyard whacking leets with my beam... while running.

And I once again noticed that I seem to attack a lot slower while moving. But I'm still attacking while moving with my melee weapon.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Originally posted by Riokou

You know, this is actually a valid point with caterwaul's AS recharge..I'm not whining about either weapon or anything, but the damage it does IS quite similar, just the AS takes longer to recharge than the qb does to hit...never thought of that.

Though..you can't use fob with a rifle
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Sredni, I hought this was lag.

But you are probably right, the attack is mch slower.

Infact my attack barr freezes at 100% for a LONG time before it hits.

PS. Im so in the clouds i cant type. =D

Originally posted by Kinkstaah
    Here's an idea.

DONT STAND STILL.
    heheheeee, strategy against enforcers: RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234