Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just died again after 4 hits in what seemed like 8 secs from EQB...

Just died again after 4 hits in what seemed like 8 secs from EQB...

Dont it start to annoy u after a while ?

You get used to it I guess.

~Chris

ps: it probably was 8 seconds if they used flurry

how did you manage to last 8 seconds ? with my trader i broke grace by draining an enf and before that drain fully recharged i was dead.

oh, now i get it, lets 1/2 crits and make fights last longer. doh, how could i be so blind.

Use your best drain and after that spam a ql200 root, he cant break anymore I wish I could do that heh..

Originally posted by Insida
    Use your best drain and after that spam a ql200 root, he cant break anymore I wish I could do that heh..

Now.. getting.. best.. drain.. off.. might be a problem.. and as he said, he was dead before it recharged, i.e., he couldn't root.

~Chris

Here's an idea.

DONT STAND STILL.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Here's an idea.

YOU HAVE 1700 SELF-BUFFED RUN.

~Chris

Here's the reality.

ITS HARD TO HIT SOMEONE WHILE CHASING EVEN IF YOU HAVE MORE RUN SPEED.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

run up whack for 40% hp run near whack for 40% hp run near whack for 40% hp : )
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Here's the reality.

IT DOESN'T MATTER MUCH WHEN YOU TAKE 40% OF THEIR LIFE EACH HIT. OH BY THE WAY THEY CAN'T HIT WHILE RUNNING EITHER.

Any EQb enforsers want to duel?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Hit me up sometime =) Always lookin for a challenge.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Originally posted by garzini
    how did you manage to last 8 seconds ? with my trader i broke grace by draining an enf and before that drain fully recharged i was dead.

oh, now i get it, lets 1/2 crits and make fights last longer. doh, how could i be so blind.

HAHAHAHAHA OMG, Total Pvp newbishness right here guys, check it out.

Guys take the recharge time of a Drain and the speed of a QB.

IF you drained him, why didnt you try ROOTING, or RUNNING?

As you said YOURSELF. you didnt say it didnt land, so, he CANT cast a rage to run faster than you.

Work it out, take the average skill of an enforcer, subtract that and I bet he cannot even cast his second best rage.

Use the lowest possible root to save nano pool and you win.
    ****ING NEWBIES I HATE THEM AAAAAAAAGH!.

EDIT: ONO! A SOLDIER ALPH'AD ME TO 10% hp, NERF SOLDIERS! NERF IECs! NERF AUGMENTED THINGYS!
    Last edited by Rioko; Jan 17th, 2003 at 07:19:29.

Originally posted by Megabio
    Here's the reality.

IT DOESN'T MATTER MUCH WHEN YOU TAKE 40% OF THEIR LIFE EACH HIT. OH BY THE WAY THEY CAN'T HIT WHILE RUNNING EITHER.
    Are you saying ranged cant hit while moving and melee can? Because boy, I will go out of my way to record a .avi of this proving your point wrong.

And how anyone can.

Beam enforcers do that to me.... looking forward to fighting a queen blade enf

(yes I need to raise duck exp)

God

Originally posted by Riokou

You are god.
    Last edited by Tharney; Jan 17th, 2003 at 09:04:43.

Re: God

Originally posted by ilythia

You are god.

I am? I can live with that.

If your trying to make a point, try not to remove some of what I posted, and It was being clever. You should see how many STUPID people there are that pvp.

I mean, really stupid.

Guys take the recharge time of a Drain and the speed of a QB.

IF you drained him, why didnt you try ROOTING, or RUNNING?

As you said YOURSELF. you didnt say it didnt land, so, he CANT cast a rage to run faster than you.

Work it out, take the average skill of an enforcer, subtract that and I bet he cannot even cast his second best rage.

EDIT: ONO! A SOLDIER ALPH'AD ME TO 10% hp, NERF SOLDIERS! NERF IECs! NERF AUGMENTED THINGYS!
    LOL, who's the noob ? i have proly been pvping longer than you been playing this game. i'm not gonna waste time on you other than to tell you to stfu and quit being an ass. i said my drain didn't even recharge fully before i was dead. pretty hard to root that way.

kinkstaah, i WAS running. i stopped breifly to cast drain then took off running. enf running rage can easily outrun trader with enough time to stop and hit quickly.

i do not call for nerfs, i am very anti nerf but this QB thing is just plain ridiculous.

almost forgot, a divested/plundered enf with QB was still hitting me for over 1k a pop once...hmm.

Rikiouers...i will duel you anytime and show you how much of a noob you are. send an ingame tell to allibooba and my trader will own you, or send tell to allibobba and my ma will beat your ass.
    Last edited by Alli; Jan 17th, 2003 at 12:22:04.

Re: Re: God

I am? I can live with that.

If your trying to make a point, try not to remove some of what I posted, and It was being clever. You should see how many STUPID people there are that pvp.

I mean, really stupid.
    I'm trying to save place and your post required 1 A4 page. I'm sure people can scroll and read. Why I said what I said was because you make yourself sound soooo fricken "I know alot so I can call you a fricken newb" style. It's you that look silly, not the one who actually described his "problem". I dont judge people unless I actually have tried to pvp against them.

That's all I want to say. Loosen up. Stand up take a deep breath and put your hands in the air and slowly pull them down while you breathe out and ask yourself - Do I want my post to look like I take everything personal?

Are you saying ranged cant hit while moving and melee can? Because boy, I will go out of my way to record a .avi of this proving your point wrong.

And how anyone can.
    Only River6 can do that, other ranged weapons cannot. It would be interesting if you can record an avi of someone who does.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast