Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do ya trust with your GA IV disk?

Who do ya trust with your GA IV disk?

Hi everyone, I'm not sure ive posted before (maybe a couple times) but I just found GA IV today and have a question. (yay me!) Who am i supposed to trust to construct the crystal for me? I mean a 500mil disk is alot of temptation and i dont think anyone in my guild can build it. any suggestions on reputable Engies out there to entrust this gem too?

By the way, My fixer is only level 95, I started him over a year ago, then quit for awhile, then came back and decided to start a doc instead since there seemed to be a fixer overcrowding problem. his name is Aqua, and he is the one who found the disk... mob loot in a ql186 mish btw. Now that i have a goal tho Im going back to my fixer... time to powerlevel!

Thx!

I think most high lvl Engineers would make this for you and not taking advantage of it.

Still you should be prepared to pay extra since this is a high value disc.
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

_Karanya
    That's a difficult to answer question without knowing which server you reside on.

--K

*Jumps on Karanya and huggles the stuffin' out of her*

your back

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

you can contact Iizuaal ingame. its an engie of my guild and he is level 200. he will probably not charge you a lot for this.
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -

Damn Dijou is everywhere, and quicker than me

But yeah, what he said
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

If youre Omni

Then Rosbif or Octo can maybe do it for you.

I think most of the high lvl's have quite high morals/integrity and a name that they want to keep in good light.

500M is not really worth ruining your reputation although some ninja looters seem to be thinking otherways

Zarch and da chars

The wonderfully sweet engie: Highorbit and the insane Tradeskilling Level 200 NT: Xtrophic.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Just wanted to add Chestity, Caddock, and Gwend all make high QL nanocrystals, and are very respectable tradeskillers.

wow...no one mentioned the master-maker...SUPERSLANG

Originally posted by ShaZamm
    wow...no one mentioned the master-maker...SUPERSLANG
    I refuse to comment.
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Originally posted by _Karanya
    That's a difficult to answer question without knowing which server you reside on.

--K
    New 7-day?

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

sorry

sorry, im on rk1, Omni.

Well add me to your list for RK2.

Bring your own rock. Won't take but a few seconds as this isnt a hard disc to make. (BTW Rock should be of equal level to the disc up to QL175).

Thanks.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Jica is very trustworthy, and can make anything that can be tradeskilled. And she's one of the least greedy people I've ever met.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

You are always free to contact me ingame. I've made several people happy owners of the GA4-crystal so far.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

On RK1, I highly recommend Superslang. He converted my GA MkII and GA MkIV instruction discs into working crystals for me for free. It's up to you how much you want to leave as a tip. Just be patient when you send a /tell to him because he somtimes AFK for a time.

I would also recommend Superslang.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Hes never treated me wrong. I do business with Superslang a lot.

Elbo made my GA1, fast and easy. Had it back in a sec. He flew away faster than I could even tip him though. Thanks Elbo!

All of the names mentioned, and others (PAYS07 007??) are trustable.

Martek

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast