Thread: Base Attack Alert System

Base Attack Alert System

In the past two days my guilds towers have been attacked and we have received NO notice over either the All Towers chat or the Org Tower chat. In fact the only warning we recieved was when the attackers attacked a personal tower of someone who was on at the time and they got a note that their Tower was at 50%.

For my guild (right now) its really not that big of a deal cause our base is easy to replace and no guild that takes it will hold it for more then a few days but i'm sure for high lvl towers this is a VERY expensive and time consuming venture.

The ARK i talked to suggested it was an exploit but i think it has something to do with the code for the shield Negator. The one and only time we have EVER recieved a warning was when they used a shield negator. I don't know for sure but that is my thought.

And yes before anyone asks i do have my All towers, Clan leaders chat, guild chat, and org tower chat all enabled so i should see something if it were to happen and i do see messages when other guild's towers are attacked.

Anyone else had this problem?

Drsepsis
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."

I believe you don't get a warning that your towers are attacked if you're in a "state of war" ... i.e. A member of your guild has attacked someone elses towers. Could be one of your members is attacking other peoples towers on a frequent basis?
    Ghostimage ..[218.19 Doc]
    Redtail .........[218.14 Fix]
    Finmere .......[150.14 Enf]

there is an exploit it was used yesterday in CAV on mayhems base too
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

None of the times we have been attacked like this have we been "at war" so i think that labels it out. I still don't know how this would classify as an exploit...its more likely a fact of the shield and shield negators not working completely right.

Drsepsis
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."