Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 13.6 Patch and the Delay

Re: 13.6 Patch and the Delay

Originally posted by Cz
    This message went out from Dai-Galean to community sites just now, and we wanted to post it here as well.

WOW, FC wanted to post the message at their OWN community site....
    NT phone HOME!!

Thumbs up Bravo Funcom

That is exactly the type of posting I have been waiting for, clear, informative and to the point.

Now that wasn't that hard was it?

Please, please, please try and keep up this level of comunication, this is all so many people have been asking for. We don't mind waiting for patches, we just want to see signs of life. It seems to me that this should be an easy thing to do, keep it up.

Much Happier

Thumbs up Great, thanks for the info

Kudos for waiting and for telling us why

[i]Please fix this, don't see why it's SO hard for you to fix.
    And while you're at it could you make Zenith swords a little more powerful? At least bring their power in line with their availability. Right now they're lame...but I'm using them anyway for RP...just means I'm even more gimped than the rest of the MAs. [/B]
    Sorry, I'M more gimped than the rest of the MA's you'll have to settle for seond

Thumbs up Thanks for the Info!

You are listening to testers, and letting us know whats going on?

/gasp

Oh, and since you have another week, could you please remove social armor clothing restrictions !!!

Thanks! =)

- Szentasha / Unity of the Rose.

Re: Re: 13.6 Patch and the Delay

Originally posted by Garzu

WOW, FC wanted to post the message at their OWN community site....

LOL, how ironic. Don't you think?

Thanks for the update!

We appreciate candid info.

Can't wait for the Mausser Chemical Streamer!

John

Post Thanks for tha answer..!

Hope some from FC can tell me witch patch that do something special for the soldiers to. But OKI.. this was at least an answer regarding the next patch. And as other above also writes, better delayed and good......then early and bad. So I can sure wait.

Aimabel - Soldier Rub2

Thank You FC !

I think it all been said above.
    Just wanted to bump up the numbers with my huge thanks too
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Nothing to see here.

Oh btw,

Communication = happy customers
    Silence = 12.6 =

More of the same plz

Top post - keep it up and you may end up with *whispers* a bunch of happy customers (there, I said it!).

Just wanted to show that I can say 'thx' as well as '*****-moan-*****-moan'
    lvl 160+ Adventurer, RK1

President of The Gin-Soaked Superstars

Dai-Galean said:
    The new static dungeon, Camelot, is the main reason the patch has been delayed. This is the first time we have made a dungeon with two different levels of suppression gas, and this combination has caused a few unforeseen problems. In addition, the dungeon is rather complex on the world builder side, so tweaking it has taken longer than we anticipated. It’s also the home of the toughest boss-mob yet to visit Rubi-Ka, and we have had to spend a little time making him fearsome enough for everyone to be adequately intimidated.
    This is the level of communication that we should always see. We know what's going on, and why. By telling us the exact problem, you not only keep us in the loop, you give us a preview of the features coming up.

Thank you.

Geno

Thumbs up Finally, an update on the delay!

Thank you!

I'm very glad to hear it is being delayed for further testing and tweaking, and that you are incorporating the feedback from your group of volunteer testers. Please continue to delay it as long as it takes to get it right!

My only complaint is that it took so long to post the good news. (Believe me, this *is* good news!) Next time, come right out and announce this kind of info as soon as possible. You'll find that nearly everyone will appreciate when you take the necessary time to get it done right.

Kudos to you, FunCom! You're getting better at this!

- DrPhil

happy to get info, and happy to hear its not getting rushed.

Talking

I just have to bump this again!!

/backflip

/disco

Smile Thanks

Thanks for the update. We are willing to wait if we know what is going on.

It's nice to hear that the input from the test server is being used
    Wammo
    Fixer
    "Give it to me, I'll fix it for ya"

Talking

Hurah!!! Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz keep this great stream of info up.... this is all we ask for a bit of info as to what is going on and not to be left in the dark.... a few updates a week go a LONG way! Keep this up and your bound ta keep at least the majorty of us happy consumers
    =P

"This is the first time we have made a dungeon with two different levels of suppression gas"

Anyone ever been into the Rompa? Two sets of suppression there! (albeit the NPC's never walk into the toilets for you to kill them)
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Anyone ever been into the Rompa? Two sets of suppression there! (albeit the NPC's never walk into the toilets for you to kill them)
    Not so I have commited a murder in the lil boys room

Originally posted by Cz and Dai-Galean
    blablalala
    was it so hard giving us a message whats going on...?

lets get a daily report on whats happening with the game, or atleast once a week, how much time does it taketo write it? 5-10 mins?

please more information for us, cant be that hard can it?

Simple question... Any update on a set date for the patching to take place? Or just set off indefinitely?

Can't wait

DrCam
    Lvl 85 Doc
    Omni Shadow Ops

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast