Thread: Add a [NO FLY] flag to outdoor dropped items

Add a [NO FLY] flag to outdoor dropped items

There has been a large outcry in the AO community with outdoor ninja-looting of dropped items from high level mobs. Can the developers add a [NO FLY] flag to dropped items from these mobs to prevent people from zooming up in Yals and stealing hard earned items? It's terrible seeing the fruits of a large raid go down the drain when some schmuck flies up and steals the dropped item (most likely it's an item with a [NO DROP] flag on it.)

Some other Anti-Ninja Looting Threads
    =============================

Prevent Ninja Looting

Ninja Looting
    Last edited by zugs; Jan 15th, 2003 at 17:51:16.

Uhm... you mean so that anyone wearing notum tank would never be able to fly?

I understand what you're trying to solve, but you're going about it the wrong way.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I think a better solution would be to not allow looting while in yalm. I don't know of this ninja method so not sure what it is but like dharin said if u add a [NO FLY] flag to nodrop stuff it would cause problems after looting.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

You know, that would be kind of funny to see someone swoop in to steal an item from a corpse, only to magically fall out of the Yalm and in the middle of an irate group...

But yeah, it's too complicated.

ICC should be introducing "No fly zones".
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I thought an outsider couldn't loot a team's kill for at least 3 minutes or something?
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".