Thread: Item Question

Question Item Question

I found a unique in a team mission i did yesterday and i cant seem to figure out the item, the item is "A Small Titan Message Container" Its ql 100 and a unique... I also found it on a lvl 30 team mission. Any Information on what the heck it is would help.

I think it might be used to make Beureaucrat-only coffee machines. Dont quote me on that tho
    Fetamysicist
    Sentinull
    Phix001

Coffee? Coffee!

Yup, it's for the coffee machine. Tradeskill item, and I think it's not that rare a drop either.

Crats on the other hand ARE rare, and so is getting a good cup of coffee.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Look up AnarchyArcanum for the recipe about how to construct the coffee machine.

Mmm, coffee.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!