Thread: Fair Warning to Fellow GAmers

Fair Warning to Fellow GAmers

Do NOT invite Divinecross to your guild, team or whatever

he is a selfish person who will take all the good loot for himself and has no qualms about what you think of it. This person allready has the WORST of reps you can possibly have, One of his accounts has allready been Banned for exploits .

he is the kind of person who has allready been kicked out of Several guilds due to his behaviour.
    He will make your Gaming experience worse, and its your money that you pay to have a good time! He will not honour this and just exploit you to his means, This person has none whatsover humanity within him. Hes prolly a spoiled teenager living at home.
    Make FC do something about it now!
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

It's funny that funcom won't do anything about divinecross...all she has done for the past 2 days is follow Storm around and ninjaloot everything they kill. This is blatant harassment...but Funcom refuses to do anything....not a very smart business practice in my opinion. They will ban for training, but not harassment? Get your act together.

divinecross=drsweetie1=angelicnova

if you know who anglicnova is, i think thats fair warning enough
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

This need to be rooted or bumped all the time.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

wow this ninja looting topic is spreading like wildfire. FUncom, we all need a solution to this problem. Especially now that there are mobs that take guilds hours to setup, orchestrate, and complete.

I am in a guild that is working to be able to attemtp these mobs, and when I see guilds out there working the mobs, though they hate me, I do my best to steer clear of their controlled environment ( thats what they are.. since every little variable can screw the whole raid up ).

These days when I pull a bad pull at primis i just let my self die, why? Since Legion alerady hates? Well, i do feel the hate is unwarranted, and that I could be ahelp to them, but really, the only way to prove to them I am a good person is to keep to whatI feel is real, and eventually they will see I am really not a bad person afterall

These things take time. Earning trust is not something that happens overnight especially when you've lost it to begin with.

ive warned friends about him and his alts, the ignorant always suffer from lack of warning ;P im surprised his female chars have managed to manipulate so many people into *helping* him attain items and screwing over others :P

eeeep
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

FC needs to make her Neutral, and perma PVP flagged, then I think We would have justice!
    Maximus "Immense" Meridius - Enforcer (Don) My Armor
    Sun "Firegoddess" Kaba - Super Sneak Agent
    "Gridarmor" - Grid Armor Wearin' Fixer
    STORM - Best of the best
    Creator of AO Character Lookup, click to download
    Damn it feels good to be a Gangster

Originally posted by Immense
    FC needs to make her Neutral, and perma PVP flagged, then I think We would have justice!
    No justice for neutrals?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Heard Divinecross went Omni...
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Heard Divinecross went Omni...
    It's about time someone got them back for sending us Gmuptor... err I mean, Theman1.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

/tell guildbot whois Divinecross
    Guildbot: No results were found for "Divinecross" on RK1....

huh?

she deleted that char??

lol, now he's gonna level up another alt and pull the same thing .
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

I teamed w/ Divine... got ganked outta team lewt too ;p

I mean it was crap lewt but still

Bump for this......

Who will start the "Top 10 ninjas......, besides Divinecross" thread?

BAN ninjas now!
    - Shin1 - The 'Crat Gimponator and Hecklerherder eqp
    - Unit Member of Storm - Official punching bag (TM)

"Being the master of crowd control means nothing when you can't crowd control at raids and most static dungeons and pvp and high level missions and players with high innate resistance and then one day you finally realize that there are more things that you can't crowd control than what you're able to."
    -Kithrak- Crat Professional

ca0l
    Angelicnova has set a new record for how ****ing stupid you can be. Whenever I come across a person named Divine or Angelic*whatnot now, I get chills.