Thread: Weapon options

Weapon options

I'd like to suggest that some better pistols, available to professions other than "adventurer", be added to the game.

As a engineer using a pistol I should never be able to deal out damage like the combat-centric professions, but I would like to participate in NW without hangin my head in shame. Face it, a tradeskill engineer is already heavily gimped with darkblue evades and special-attack skills, no heals and low HP. Faced with enemies that easily acquire weapons like an EQB the battles become very brief. (Please, no senseless comments about our bots, they are ineffective due to pathing, mez, charm, calm, area root, area snare, etc. even with the new nanos)

Lately, almost every useful pistol added to the game has been "Adventurer-only". Could you open some of these up to other professions, or add similar ones that all can use? Perhaps a few *good* pistol/grenade-based guns with a couple special attacks would be a good start. A little variety in damage types, etc even with the same overall damge output would be a nice addition.

Thanks for your consideration

Check this out

Here's an idea i had that would deffinately be a solution to the problem you've sited.

Here's the link to the thread...

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=84168
    TILL ALL ARE FREE!!!
    (or at least most?)

Yeah, I'm sure the docs could definetly use some better guns.