Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I die when I PvP - something must be wrong!

I die when I PvP - something must be wrong!

It shouldn't be possible for other people to kill me in pvp, it's unbalanced. Balance is when I can kill other people. Why you say?
    Because then I can come here and tell you all how gimped you are, and brag on the profession forums how easily I kill stuff.

Funcom, why is it that other people can do a lot of damage to me?
    They can also nuke me, blind me, debuff me, snare me, root me. Please do something so that I can have my quality time killing people undisturbed by all this unbalanced stuff.

I have done some numbers. I tested this in the arena the other day and you can't deny that this is totally unbalanced. A soldier can hit me for both FA, burst, fling and aimed shot and do a lot of damage to me. This is wrong. And then he got this shield that makes my damage poor. It is unfair!

The traders and the doc's have those debuffs that make my damage crap and my nanos useless. The are support classes. They should just make my implants and stuff. And maybe heal me sometimes. And why can they pick up a gun, AND do damage with it too??? That is ridicilous, and again my numbers show that this is wrong. I have been studiyng in the arena too.

And those enforcers and Adventurers can hit me with a sword. Common, it's the future: Gun > Sword it says in my book! And they got so much HP, and they can run really fast. And one time i tried to root one of them and it didn't work at all. My numbers says that this is wrong. An enforcer 2 levels below me once almost beat me, that can't be right?

The MA is a good example of how this should be. Fists do crap damage just as fists do. And I can root him and kill him quite easy, this is how a balanced class is.

And those NTs all have those high PvP titles. That is totally unfair imho. Why can they kill so many people at the same time. I even died to an NT 1vs1 and my numbers says that this is to much. They can shoot and nuke and debuff and blind and root, please remove the nukes... at least the ones that do damage to me, they are über.

And the crats, and the Engineers and the MPs have so many things. They may not kill me that much but I'm sure that they have something unbalanced about them.

Fixers are just gods in blue suits. Or so I've read somewhere on this forum. I once played, at least I concidered to play an fixer so I got quite a lot of experience from both worlds here. And again the numbers show that they are unbalanced. They can burst every second or so and It's impossible to hit them, how unbalanced is that!!?? And the can grid too.

Agents are gimped.

Please change this or I'll quit.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

I detect a hint of sarcasm and a not quite serious tone here. Heheheh.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I hope thats sarcasm or he will get flamed alot =\. I will say this, fixers are not god.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

This is the best one i have seen in days.

i agree with what Dimmufodr said

hehehe

new agent weapon... "Nerf gun" fires large yellow foam balls at target, on impact immediatly changes target into an engie.

A lvl playing field at last

ROFL you made my day Dimmufodr. Make this sticky and it will replace all threads on this forum
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Re: I die when I PvP - something must be wrong!

Originally posted by Dimmufodr
    They can burst every second or so and It's impossible to hit them, how unbalanced is that!!??
    Not quite every second. But close. :P
    And fixers arent godlike, even with GA4. Trust me, I know. :P

Originally posted by Dimmufodr
    Please change this or I'll quit.
    Heh...how many times have I seen this on these forums

fix him
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Dear Dimmufodr,

You have no idea how to pvp. Learn.

You an agent who goes in fp doctor. Thats the dumbest thing i ever saw. If you ever pvped in your life you would know that if i see your description as being a doc i will spam you name in my org chat till every single member finds you and shoots you down as a dog. Its just a fact, that you who probably never pvped in your life and bought this account over ebay, now think that you should go Rambo and kill everything u aim at. Spend some time learning how to play this game and yes its a rpg game not a first person shooter / counter-strike game.
    Sorry but i have no patience with ppl who never pvped in their life and come tells what needs to be fixed so they could kill something. I personaly know a few agents that know how to play their profession for a change and are very successfull in pvp. As for the rest they will never be. So go back to e-bay and put this account back were you bought it from and get your money back.

I'm not here saying that agents are the best pvp profession out there but they are far away from the worst. A good agent knows how to use its strenghts and hide its weaknesses in pvp and in mass pvp they can give a knock out punch better then most soldiers.
    Last edited by Fiix; Jan 14th, 2003 at 18:09:35.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Dude... he was joking.

ie, it was a comical representation of the PvP forum of late.
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

lmao, you took it seriously

Jokes on you Fiix...
    HosT

Apocalypse

Bwahhahhaa....it was pretty obvious it was satire...very very good satire. *hugs*
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Mohahaha...

This was /sarcasm agains all those ppl on BB whining
    Prolly the best post i've seen in a while, and some even failed to see the sarcasm

This was hilarious. I almost laughed loud enough to get fired
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

ROFL, good one, Dimmy

Grats on new title, btw Nerf agents!

(btw, that last comment was a joke - do NOT take it seriously)

Originally posted by Fiix
    Dear Dimmufodr,

You an agent who goes in fp doctor. Thats the dumbest thing i ever saw. If you ever pvped in your life you would know that if i see your description as being a doc i will spam you name in my org chat till every single member finds you and shoots you down as a dog. Its just a fact, that you who probably never pvped in your life and bought this account over ebay, now think that you should go Rambo and kill everything u aim at. Spend some time learning how to play this game and yes its a rpg game not a first person shooter / counter-strike game.
    Sorry but i have no patience with ppl who never pvped in their life and come tells what needs to be fixed so they could kill something. I personaly know a few agents that know how to play their profession for a change and are very successfull in pvp. As for the rest they will never be. So go back to e-bay and put this account back were you bought it from and get your money back.

I'm not here saying that agents are the best pvp profession out there but they are far away from the worst. A good agent knows how to use its strenghts and hide its weaknesses in pvp and in mass pvp they can give a knock out punch better then most soldiers.

nerf ppl who take a game more seriously then RL who cant take a joke or even understand when someone is joking.
    (theres more to this baby flame then just this post : P )
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

If your fixer is such a god raad, pvp a 190+ soldier, doc, nt, enf who know WHAT they are doing, then tell me you are a god. They are good pvm, but like EVERY other profession we have our weakness's in pvp.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

Originally posted by Fiix
    Dear Dimmufodr,

looooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Raad
    And fixers arent godlike, even with GA4. Trust me, I know. :P
    Originally posted by Hiredthug
    If your fixer is such a god raad, pvp a 190+ soldier, doc, nt, enf who know WHAT they are doing, then tell me you are a god. They are good pvm, but like EVERY other profession we have our weakness's in pvp.

Maybe read it again?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast