Thread: An Incredible Night on RK2.

An Incredible Night on RK2.

Ok, before starting this, i'd first like to make it clear that the events that unfolded last week between omni/clan on rk2 were unforunate. Alot of people made mistakes.

However, what happened tonite seems to have happened without any acknowledgement of those mistakes and events. So let me tell you what happened

For the past couple weeks Adrastus has been trying to get one of the Ian Warr gang. Our intentions for doing this were to be the first. We felt it would be a major victory for omni (one which we needed desperately). We gave it 4 or 5 pretty good efforts and failed in either pulling one mob succesfully or spawning Ota in a timeframe that people could play in.

Tonite, i signed online to see in org chat that Arcane Circle (clan) had just brought down Nelly Johnson. In other words, Ian's Gang has been figured out on rk2 finally. Clan got it first.

Undiscouraged 30 or so adrastus gathered at ace camp to try and nab one of the already spawned mobs. Took us too long and they despawned. Still undiscouraged we coordinated with AC who were still looking to get some more kills and started trying to spawn Ota again.

After about 2 hours, all Adrastus signed offline, AC headed back to clan territory, and Ota spawned. I sent a tell to Skystryke and AC headed back. There were 4 Adrastus online at the time, we werent getting it

After much effort by a determined AC, they managed to successfully pull Nelly for a second time. During this time I was trying my best to tip from the air and observe. My intent was to let AC do the work and I would watch their tactics so I could take them back to Adrastus.

So Nelly goes down after some time. Wouldn't ya know it, those crazy clanners decided to give me the Crat Dress. I don't know, I cant figure it out either

After "borrowing" 2 VTE's from AC and equipping the Crat dress I immediatly go LD. Thats tact for ya eh? I signed back on as quickly as I could expecting to see Adrastus' 200 base half destroyed Of course it wasnt, I gave back the eggs, and danced around a bit in my new dress for some screenies.

So MUCH thanks goes to AC for the very generous gift. As it stands now, 2 guilds (one clan and one omni) have a pretty good idea how to bring down Ians Friends. I am glad that the cooperation took place and went well, and I am even more glad that I got to take part in it. I hope that similar cooperation can take place in future raids and maybe even an eventual rk2 Ian slaying

Other thank you's of course go to my own Org who has put so much time and effort into this. We may not be first, but we will certainly get our time. Lastly I'd like to thank some who shall rename nameless on rk1 for providing hints and tips on this quest. It was all appriciated.

I could spend alot more time yapping about the past/current/future relationship between omni/clan but I wont. The purpose of this thread is to not only thank AC for their actions, but also to acknowledge and commend their efforts as being the first on rk2. Congratulations guys and thanks for the dress.

Screenshots can be seen here....
    http://www.adrastus.org/nelly/

Christ thats gunna pound my server
    Dictator

On behalf of AC I would like to thank you for your help and effort at Nelly's 2nd spawn. And glad you got that Crat suit on (nice screenies lol)

Maybe this was a step close to more "intimate" relationships between clanners and omnitekkers :P

and ty for you warm post =)

-- Kusami of AC --

nice job!
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

That's drag queen for ya

Grats man

I'd watch your back from the look of those tell's Skystryke's in luv with you. Don't blame him tbh, you do look a little.. sexy
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

As President of Adrastus II, I speak for all Adrastus II members:

The cooperation between Arcane Circle and Adrastus II last night was in my mind one of the better times I have had on Rimor/RK-2 in a long time. The help that we extended to each other goes far beyond what either one of our guilds had expected.

Thank you for all your efforts and assitance. And a special Thank you for assiting Faolrin with his nice litle dress.

I also want to extend one personal Thanks to Skystryke, the communication channels we had going all through the night to assist in spawning "The Gang" were beneficial to all.

I hope we can continue to assist each other in matters of this state.

-Scorse, President and one of the founding six of Adrastus.
    ----------------------------------------
    Scorse - Trader - RK2
    Adrastus II Headquarters
    Adrastus II
    What I Wear Today...
    ----------------------------------------

I've been looking forward to folks finally orginizing for a Warr raid on RK-2 for a while now...

Big congrats to both orgs involved!

-Jayde

I am extremely proud of my org and everyone involved. I'm very pleased that AD2 was cooperative in not causing any difficulties for us during the process. They came in mass numbers but due to their kindness we didn't even think about worrying what they'd do, since we knew they were just as excited as we were to see it happen on RK2.

While we can't promise an alliance (hehe), I'm sure we can continue to cooperate in the future when similar situations arise in staying out of each other's way with regards to those uniques and possibly other uniques as well if the need arises. It's great to see good sportsmanship and comraderie transcend the boundaries of alignment.

A full list of everyone involved, I think, includes (I'm sure I'll miss somebody):
    Athx, Skystryke, Tonyknuckles/Docsharp, Tibanna/Nikkitia, Yurigatu/Yurigata, Firemedic623, Splitfridge, Jigy, Greenberrett, Gplus/Gfix, Sirhealzalot, Proxina, Zeelia, Gholden, Gailyn, Kusami/Amcathra, Darumar, Borrace, Apochfix, Chak, Pervo, Toofarout, Mafiahitman, and I'm sure I forgot someone..
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Originally posted by fl0w_
    ... and I'm sure I forgot someone..
    Yes Flojojojo the running Parkragner hehe (j/k).

I can just agree with the postings abrove. Esp. thanks to Faolrin/Ghandi for the sportmansship you had and your guildmembers. And congrats to your brand new Suit.

Rk2 have several problems in case of Towerwars. For this moment 2 sides forgot all the problems and helped each other for a great moment. I hope we see more of such social moments.

--Tibs

Originally posted by tibanna

Yes Flojojojo the running Parkragner hehe (j/k).

I can just agree with the postings abrove. Esp. thanks to Faolrin/Ghandi for the sportmansship you had and your guildmembers. And congrats to your brand new Suit.

Rk2 have several problems in case of Towerwars. For this moment 2 sides forgot all the problems and helped each other for a great moment. I hope we see more of such social moments.

--Tibs

I think i feel a tear comin on. LOL GJ all. Im glad we could prove that even 1 omni is a cross dresser.

-Skystryke
    Skystryke -- 200 Trader RK2 Armor Setup(Updated)

Skytrox -- 200 Soldier RK2

" You Spawn em, We'll Camp em!"

Originally posted by Skystryke

I think i feel a tear comin on. LOL GJ all. Im glad we could prove that even 1 omni is a cross dresser.

-Skystryke
    Lol that says the ubba trader where wanted Faolrin see dancing and with a lame excuse like "come with me, I want do a -screeny-". suuuuure ;p wonder what you did alone with him and hims shiny suit lol, j/k.
    Now I need togo to Sb and hold a hand cause you was with another one "alone" ,))

--Tibs

damnit now i feel bad for slaying you in Camelot the other day. even tho yoou took it nicly with and ending /disco before you died. i will like to apologize for the inconvinience i caused you. :-)

tear bursting story.
    Yoboy
    The man with no dream

Setup

oh dont worry about it yoboy. you see, you fell perfectly into my trap. in reality i beat you in camelot that day. i needed some sap to give me a free ride to NLC and you were just that sap.

so in otherwords, im sorry for owning you in camelot the other day
    Dictator